Epilogue

I sat on a lounge chair sipping my glass of tequila as I watched the kids play in my father's large pool with Rio and Mateo.

Calla sat next to me, sipping her own tequila as we watched Anthony play alongside his sister and nephew who both loved to cause trouble.

"Can you believe it? Next year Christian will be going to school. How are you feeling about it?" Calla says and I give her a small smile.

"I'm thinking more time to fuck Rio and have a little break to myself." I say with a smirk and she narrows her eyes and I giggle.

"I am also nervous, you know it's kind of a big deal. I have had him all to myself and spend every day with him, it's going to be strange going 5 days a week with him gone for a good chunk of it and of course I'm nervous of someone figuring out his bloodline but I think we will be okay for the elementary school years at most." I tell her truthfully and she gives me a small smile.

"He's going to be fine. Look at Anthony, he's near being a teenager and he hasn't had a single issue yet." she says and i nod my head.

"I suppose your right. I hope Christian has the same fate. I am excited for him to be able to make new friends and play and learn, I think he will like it for the first bit until he's older and tired of going." I say and we both laugh.

"How's the new job going?" she asks and I smile.

"I actually really like it, who would have thought private investigator would have been up my ally." I say with a playful smirk and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Hours still flexible?" she asks and I nod my head.

"Of course! I wouldn't stick around if not." I say and she laughs.

"When do you move to the new house?" she asks and I let out a sigh at the thought.

"4 more days." I say with a groan and she laughs again.

"That's why you have Rio and a crew of men." she tells me and I roll my eyes.

"More like me pack and then fuck Rio while movers come and do the rest." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"I don't understand how after all these years you still want to fuck him all the time. Don't you get sick of him?" she asks and I smirk.

"Never. If anything, I just can't get enough. Thank god we're married because it's going to take until the day I die before it's considered enough." I state and just as I say it, Rio himself steps over.

"Talking about me again?" he asks with a smirk and I simply smirk seductively in return.

"I could tell you all about it inside if you want." I suggest with a seductive wink and his smirk widens.

"I would love to hear all about it." he replies knowingly.

"Alright love birds go bang it out, I got it covered out here with Mateo." my sister says with a huff and I let out a giggle as Rio scoops me up and carries me inside.

"I love you." I say with a smile as we step inside the guesthouse which thankfully had soundproof walls in the bedroom.

"I love you too, Mami. Only you forever until the day I die." he replies before smashing his lips against mine and kissing me with such intense love and passion.

"Now, let me remind you just how much." he murmurs huskily with a smirk as he pulls away and throws me down on the bed.

"Don't make me wait another moment." I reply with a giggle.

 ~The End~