Chapter 28

~Rio's P.O.V~

I had just got into bed after a shower when I heard the door open. I look up to see my little mami walking in, wearing only a baggy t-shirt. Her pink and purple hair was pulled into a pony tail and even though it was a bit messy, it still stop her from making my cock twitch. This girl never failed to take my breath away, not that I would ever let her know it.

Wither she was kicking ass, in a cranky mood, even sleeping. All the air in my lungs would leave at the sight. Never had a woman made me feel like this and despite the unfamiliarness giving me other feelings I didn't like it, I was going to make the best of it. Especially since me and her were going to be working quite closely together for a long matter of time.

"Can't sleep without me?" I ask with a smirk and she instantly narrows her eyes before rolling them.

"Please." she replies pursing her lips.

"I was hoping you could help me." she says and I quirk a bro.

"What kind of help do you need at this time of night?" I ask and my cock hardens at the thought of what I'm hoping it will be.

"I'm horny as fuck and was hoping you would help me." she replies biting her lip and I smirk.

I beckon her towards me and I watch the excitement flash through her eyes.

I watch as she grabs the hem of her shirt and pulls it off, exposing how bare she is underneath and it instantly hardens me completely. No need for foreplay when I had this beauty so exposed for my eyes to see.

She makes her way towards me and as soon as she's within arm's reach, I grab her and pick her up. She squeals in surprise but it soon turns into a gasp as I set her right above my face. She instantly grabs onto the head board and I secure my arms around her thighs before plunging into her core.

"Oh, fuck." she moans and I internally smirk.

I eat her out, tasting the inside of her heat as her juices poured into my mouth making me groan in approval. I could never get enough of how her pussy tasted, so sweet and warm. I would do this every day if I could.

"Fuck, Rio!" she moans loudly as one of her hands drops down and grabs my head, holding me against her core as I latched onto her sensitive clit.

I flick, swirl, suck and nip at her clit until her knees are clenched, moans are loud and more of her juice drips out before gliding my tongue back down to her entrance where I can feel her clenching with need and nearing her peak.

"Don't stop, please don't stop." she moans but I do just that with a smirk.

Lifting her by her waist, I drop her down next to me and crawl above, before she can even blink I line myself up and thrust into her hard making her scream in pleasure, the sound nearly making me cum but I hold it back, not ready to fill her up just yet.

I pull back, almost completely out before slamming back and she moans loudly.

"Fuck yes, just like that, just faster." she moans and I smirk.

I reach down and wrap my hand around her neck, holding her still before rearing back and slamming back inside of her before picking up the pace and pounding into her roughly and within seconds I can already feel her clenching around me.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me like a good little slut." I tell her and to my shock, my member is quickly thrown out followed by squirting of liquid.

"Oh my god." she moans as her body trembles and I lean down and smash my lips against hers, kissing her deeply as my cock rubs against the outside of her soaking pussy.

"Good girl." I tell her before sliding my cock back inside of her.

I wrap place her legs over my shoulders, plunging deeply into as moans of pleasure quickly leaves her swollen lips.

I trail kisses down to her neck and begin sucking on her sweet spot as I feel her nails dig deeply into the flesh of my back and as I give her neck a small bite, I feel another wave flood through her but I keep myself inside of her as her body shakes.

I still for a moment, letting her catch her breath before plopping down beside her and pulling her flush into my arms. I lift her right leg before sliding myself back inside her sweet tight pussy and she quickly wraps her arm back around my neck pulling me towards her and I quickly capture her lips as I begin to pound into her once more.

Letting her leg go, I slip my hand down her waist and straight between her legs, rubbing her sensitive bud and her pussy quickly tightens around me.

"Fuck." she moans gripping me tightly.

"Hold it just a few more seconds, baby." I tell her looking deep into her green eyes and she bites her lip as her hand goes to stop mine from rubbing her clit, but despite her grip, I continue to rub her and I can see her eyes start to roll.

"Not yet." I tell her giving her a small smack on her pussy and she clenches for a moment and I can feel juices soak my cock.

"Rio, please." she begs lustfully as her core clenches tightly.

I slam into her 3 more times before tugging at her clit.

"Cum for me." I tell and as she explodes all over my cock, screaming my name, I fill her with my own.

As I come down from my high and catch my breath, I slowly slide out of her, but begin to slow rub her clit again watching as her body react so deeply to every stroke.

"No...no... more..." she murmurs and I look up to see tears dropping from are eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask softly as I stop moving.

"Yes... it was...soo... soo good... too good..." she says out of breath and I chuckle.

I place a kiss against her forehead as I see her eyes begin to shut before getting up and cleaning myself and then her up. By the time I'm done, she's completely out so I scoop her into my arms and carry her back to her room since her bed was dry and I lay down with her tucked in my arms.

This girl was really doing a number on me.