Chapter 11

"Touch me, lick me, something, please." I moan beginning to squirm around, trying to get him where I want him.

I let out a sigh of relief as I feel his tongue slide up my folds but it quickly turns in to a loud moan as he pulls my sensitive clit into his mouth. He sucks and nips at it before dipping down and eating me out.

"Fuck yes." I moan as my hands reach down and hold his head against me.

He makes his way back up to my clit before I feel one of his long fingers slide into me, I moan as he begins to thrust it inside of me before adding a second.

"Fuck Rio, I'm going to cum." I moan as I feel the familiar knotting within me.

As he slides a third finger into me, I instantly fall apart covering him in my juices.

"Fuck me, please." I moan with need.

All I wanted was to be filled to the brim with his cock and I didn't want to wait another moment.

He removes his fingers, cleaning up my juices with his tongue before sliding one finger at a time into my mouth, making me taste myself. As I finish sucking the juices off his third finger, he removes his jeans and briefs revealing his large hard cock and I moan at the sight.

"Fill me up please." I moan.

"Oh I'm going to fill you up alright." he says with a smirk.

I lean forwards with my elbows propped up as I watch him line himself up against my entrance. I let out a loud moan as he pushes into me and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, deepening his thrust and letting him fill me completely.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him and I wrap my arms around his neck as he scoops me into his arms completely supporting my weight. I grip him tightly with my nails as he begins to pound into me.

I scream in pleasure as another orgasm rushes through me, soaking him completely with my juices. He gives me a moment to come down from my high before carrying me into the bedroom. He leans us over the bed until my back is lying against the comforter and he supports his weight with one arm while continuing to still hold me with the other.

He pounds into me with deep, hard thrusts, making me cum over and over until the pleasure is so much, my whole body cannot take it and as he slams into me one last time, he quickly pulls out and spills his seed all over the outside of my pussy. He then reaches down and rubs my extremely over sensitive clit and as I reach down, trying to stop his hand from moving as the pleasure is so overbearing, he gives it a quick pinch and within seconds another earth shattering orgasm flows through my body and tears of pleasure fall from my eyes as my body shakes and tries to come down from it's high.

"Good girl." he murmurs in my ear as he places gentle kisses up and down my neck and I simply let out a soft moan in response, unable to form words.

He gently scoops me up and carries me into the bathroom, turning on the shower he steps in with me still in his arms and gently sets me down, helping support my weight before cleaning me up and then himself.

Once were done, he dries us both off before carrying me back to my bed and laying me down.

"Stay with me?" I ask softly, feeling incredibly vulnerable and drunk and high out of my mind.

The last thing I wanted was to be alone, because I was scared I might just break and that was something I wasn't ready to deal with. Eddy had been my rock and his betrayal would be the most painful to move on from.

"Sure." he says with a small smile as he runs his fingers gently down my cheek.

He climbs into the bed next to me, both of us still nude and I immediately snuggle into him even though I knew I would regret it in the more for letting myself be so vulnerable, but I was drunk and high out of my mind, so that was a good enough excuse, wasn't it?

"Goodnight." I mumble as I shut my eyes.

"Goodnight, Roxie." he says softly as he begins to stroke my hair and within seconds darkness sucks me into a peaceful sleep.

*********************************************************************

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I wake up to the sound of Eddy's voice yelling.

I let out a groan as I can feel my head pounding.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell without opening my eyes.

All I wanted was peace and quiet to sleep.

"DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME WHY THE FUCK MY BOSS IS IN OUR BED NUDE?!" he yells and I groan loudly as I hear Rio chuckle next to me.

"Eddy. Get. The. Fuck. OUT!" I say.

"Don't worry Ed, I made sure to please her many of times last night." I hear Rio say and without even opening my eyes I know for a fact he has the biggest smirk on his face.

"If you get him out of here and I get to sleep longer we can go another round when I wake up again." I mumble to Rio not wanting to get up.

"Consider it done." he says with a chuckle and as he gets out of the bed to deal with Eddy, I shut my eyes snuggling into the blankets and pillows some more so I can get some more much needed sleep.