Chapter 31

"So, are you ready to get in with Tomas?" I ask quirking a brow.

"Are you?" he retorts and I nod.

"Let's pick a location, plan the meeting, when it happens, I will be Roxie, your personal little assassin and you're second in command and of course most trusted member." I tell him with a smirk and he quirks a brow.

"What about your secret identity?" he asks.

"That is, Roxie. The well known assassin. By the time this is done, I will be starting a new life, in a new place, with a new name and get a much more legal job and a stable life. So when this job ends, Roxie ends. Chapter closed." I say with a smirk.

"What about Alannah James?" he questions.

"I've done some thinking, she's done. That chapter is closed. From now until 2 years from now. I'm either your wife Daphne or I'm your little assassin, Roxie. I have I.D's and personal information for both so I'll use whichever one depending on situation. I even already got rid of everything Alannah James related. It will be like she never existed." I explain and he nods his head.

"Looks like you got it all planned out." he states and I shrug.

"I try." I reply.

"Now back to the plan." I state and he quirks a brow.

"Once he realizes I'm that well known assassin, Roxie and that were together. I'm going to tell him I'm also Daphne, his niece and that in exchange for his life, he will make you second in command and you two will work together to destroy my father since I want revenge on him first, and blamed him then we will blindside him and kill him." I tell him.

"I'm not so sure you should do that." he says.

"I understand, but it's the best way to get you in, he knows what I'm capable of and he also could understand my hate for my father, he just might be worried about the after but he will be dead before he even has to worry about it." I explain and he lets out a sigh but nods.

"Alright, if you're sure. I trust you." he tells me and I smirk.

"Good, because I wasn't asking. I was telling." I state and he rolls his eyes.

"So, I think the best and safest way to do things, is have another dinner with your father, explain the plan and then completely cut communication until the job is done. Once it's done, we contact him and go from there. After that, we will get on with the marriage part." Rio says and I nod my head.

"Sounds good to me. I'll call Mateo and have one set up." I say but he shakes his head.

"Call him yourself, we need him to believe were in this, remember?" he says and I let out a small sigh.

"What do I get in return?" I ask with a smirk and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you want, under $500." he states and I narrow my eyes.

"Only $500? Come on, now." I say and he lets out a sigh.

"$5000." he says and I frown.

"Fine, but only because I'm being nice. That being said, I want the best room at the best hotel for 1 night, it must have a Jacuzzi tub. I want you take me there after a full day out, doing whatever I choose and then taking me to whatever expensive restaurant I pick for lunch, supper and breakfast the next day and you will buy me whatever I want while were there. Also you have to provide me the alcohol and weed of my choosing." I state and his eyes widen.

"Make the damn call before I change my mind and do it myself." he groans and I laugh before going into my room and calling my father.

"Daphne, how are you?" he greets as he picks up.

"Good, I was wondering if you wanted to do a dinner with me and Rio and we can go over more specific details about the wedding and everything to plan before it." I say.

"Your place?" he asks and I frown.

"Sure, I'll text you the address, tomorrow night at 6pm." I state.

"See you then." he says before hanging up.

I let out a groan before making my way back out to Rio.

"You need to rent a nice looking house or condo or some shit to host a dinner for my father at by 6pm tomorrow. Also need to prepare food and I am of no help, I can't cook." I state and he narrows his eyes.

"Seriously?" he mutters.

"You said make dinner plans, I did. 6pm tomorrow night, at our address. So go get us one and make it nice." I say with a wink before plopping back down on my sofa.

"Come with me." he states but I shake my head.

"I'm busy." I state turning on the Netflix.

"Come. With. Me." he states and I giggle.

I definitely smoked too much weed before all this.

"Nope." I state popping the P.

"I'll make it $10,000." he states but I shake my head.

"It's one night. Not worth it." I say and he groans.

"I'll rent whatever car you want for the length of time and let you drive." he offers and I giggle.

"Close but still not worth it." I state.

"We can make it two nights." he states but I shake my head.

"Leave Friday morning and come back Saturday night, wherever you want." he says and I think about it for a moment.

"Miami." I state.

"You want to fly to Miami?" he asks and I nod.

"Fly Friday morning, the best hotel in the best room on the beach, you pay for everything on the trip, food, drinks, alcohol, activities, buy me anything and everything I want and you rent my favorite car, but you drive. We do it, right after this dinner then we deal with Tomas." I state and he lets out a sigh.

"Let's go." he groans and I smirk.

"Also, all the sex I want, wherever." I state, slapping him on the ass before marching in my room to freshen up and change to look more professional.