Chapter 37

The newly engaged couple appeared in the middle of the sitting room; Amilia planted another rough kiss on Severus's lips. She yanked at his jacket, popping the buttons off. They clattered to the carpeted floor as she ripped the sleeves off of his arms. He chuckled against her lips, "Hungry are we?"

Amilia shoved him, forcing him to sit in his chair. "Shut up and take off your trousers." She growled. Severus saw the desire burning in her eyes as she tore off her dress. Her undergarments were shimmering in the moonlight that flooded through the window. He eagerly took off his trousers and underwear, setting them aside on the little table. Amilia chewed her bottom lip as she tossed her bra across the room; she dropped to her hands and knees and slunk across the floor to Severus.

He watched her ass sway side to side, her hands traveling up his legs and taking his dick up in her hands. He could hear her moaning to herself as she suckled upon his balls. Severus ran his hand over her hair as she gazed up at him, she could see her eyelids heavy with passion as she ran her tongue up his shaft and around the engorged tip. He had hoped he would make her aroused with the talk he was doing, but he did not expect this; it was a pleasant surprise.

Amilia took the tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it before sliding him to the back of her mouth. She felt his member hitting the back of her throat as she bobbed up and down. She could feel his legs tensing up, and she quickened her pace. His panting was becoming more erratic, and she felt him pushing her head down further. She was beginning to gag, and she tried tapping his leg to let her up, but she felt him twitch in her mouth, and hot spunk spewed into her throat.

Severus groaned as he felt his seed spurt from himself. He looked down at Amilia, realizing that she was glaring at him, his eyes darted to the hand that was still applying pressure on the back of her head. He jerked away, "Sorry." He whispered. Amilia rolled her eyes up at him, and she sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth. She sat there and raised an eyebrow at him and hugged herself, pressing her breasts closer together.

Severus smirked and snatched up her arm, jerking her up off the floor as he kissed her. Amilia sighed and pressed her chest against his. He slid his hands down her back and trailed his lips against her cheek and down her neck. He felt her shiver as he slid his hands down under her panties, gripping her ass and lifting her to her tiptoes for a few seconds. Amilia giggled and slid her hand down to his groin and began to massage his balls. "I am yours, Severus, forever and always." She murmured against his chest before she bit him.

Severus yelped a little and smacked her ass. "I sure as bloody hell hope so Madam Amilia Anne Snape...to be." He picked her up and spun her around; she giggled wildly until she felt the cold wood of the bookshelves on her back. She furrowed her eyebrows at him, but he only grinned at her. He slid his hands down her body and hooked one of her knees with his hand and lifted it, "Place your foot on the shelf." Amilia did as she was told, and Severus slithered down her shivering form. "I will repair your panties later, along with your dress." He gripped the top of the underwear and ripped them apart. Amilia gasped, opening her mouth to chastise him, but a moan escaped her lips instead as Severus's mouth enclosed around her clit.

He sucked gently, and Amilia bucked against his face. "Severus." She panted. He stopped for a second and chuckled as he slid his hands up her legs, using his fingers to spread open her folds so he could dive into her with his tongue. Amilia cried out in pleasure, gripping the shelves next to her as she quivered. Severus took one hand away from her pussy and used it to rub her anus as she ground herself on his face. "Accio....plug." Amilia panted.

Severus pulled away from her and listened for the toy to arrive. The drawer rattled, and the item bounces off the walls before bursting a hole in the shelf next to them. "Should have opened the door, I suppose," Severus grumbled as he snatched the item out of the air. Amilia scrunched her face apologetically. Severus grinned at her, "On your hands and knees."