3: Hyped

Me and Z took shot after shot with more and more people joining us each one more. Zion always would yell some random word after every shot and I was dying laughing at him. About an hour passed of just this.

I was definitely far from just tipsy now. Zion introduced me to Edwin and Brandon. They seemed cool, since they joined us for a few drinks, too. I knew them slightly, so I was glad we finally met, even if i may not remember this tomorrow. My head was already pounding.

prkr came by and took a few pictures of the group i was with and he said he'd probably post em tonight sometime. I was feeling myself, hard. I was having a stress free night and wasn't thinking about nothing other than having fun. I decided to go try to find Court. I walked out of the kitchen and saw her in the living room, dancing with some of our girlfriends. I came to them and we all got excited when they saw me. I said hey and we all just started dancing. Whoever was playing the music was definitely good at it. Eventually we all spread out across the dance floor and I was around some random guys and girls i didn't really know. I started looking around while still keeping the beat, just to see if I knew any of them.

I looked up and saw right through the crowd to see a guy looking at me from across the room. I couldn't help but notice him staring. He grinned at me and i laughed, still smiling back at him. He looked familiar, but I was so fucked I couldn't think. I looked away finally after the long grins we have one another. I mouthed out the words to the next song while dancing on random people. A minute or two later, I felt hands on my hips from behind. I just kept the same rhythm as the this mystery guy while i danced against him.

"You know the song pretty well huh, ma?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, one of my favorites." I turn my head a little so he could hear me.

"I can tell." He whispers, sending goose bumps down me. I knew the voice from somewhere.

"ay i know your from somewhere, but I-" The guy behind me gets interrupted by something, pulling him off me. I turn around, quickly, to see Dylan.

"Yo, what the hell!" The mystery guy was Nick, and he was now screaming in Dylan's face.

"What's wrong, pretty boy." Dylan replies, earning a nasty punch in the face by Nick.

i just stand there in awe, almost sobering up at how bizarre this is. After about 20 seconds of Nick beating Dylan's ass, Zion and Edwin hold back Nick and try to calm him down.
Dylan gets up, viciously, turns to me and looks furious. Everyone can tell he is about to scream, but then Z steps in between us.

"ay, you gotta get out to here. now." Zion says while getting in Dylan's face, obviously pissed off. Not wanting to get his ass beat by both guys, Dylan glares at me and walks out, his face bleeding from all over. I instantly walked away from the living room, but everyone had went back to dancing after about 15 seconds of awkwardness. I didn't want to be here anymore after whatever that was that just happened, so i walked around trying to find Court. I pushed around people, just about to give up, but i see her sitting on some random guys lap in the walkway. Once i reach her she smiles at me.

"Heyyy y/n whatsss going on" She drunkly says to me.

"Hey i think i'm catching an Uber home, you gonna be okay?" I ask.

"Yeah girl do not worry about me ever ever ever ever i'm good cause your my best friend!" she happily yells at me.

I find the front door after a minutes looking around for it. Once i walked out into the cold, i looked at my phone.

1:23 AM

TEXT FROM: z ❄️

"hey you doing ok? I don't know where you went."

I texted him back, reassuring him that I was ok and was I catching an Uber home. I asked him to apologize to Nick, but to thank him, too. I also texted Louis keep an eye on Court for me. He said he would and he hoped i was doing ok.

An uber came about 5 min later and dropped me off at my house. I walked up to my front door and saw it was unlocked, so Nessa was home. I went into the living room and Nessa was watching a movie with her boyfriend, Emmet, on the couch.

"what's up, y/n. why you home so early?" he asked me.

"Uh party was going pretty great....till Dylan showed up." i said cringing.

"oh no, you ok?" Nessa asked.

"yeah i'm good, i just had to leave. Courts there and Louis watching her."

"ok well goodnight girl, love you" Nessa says.

"night guys." I say walking down the hall to my room.

I step in and notice I don't even have my shoes, i left them at the party I guess. I looked up from my feet and saw dylan in my room, staring at me, and he looked furious.

"Do you know how fucking embarrassing that was , y/n?" He says. I jump at his yelling. He must have came in through my back door in my room, without Nessa noticing. This made me wonder how often he did this.

"Well say something, slut." he yelled.

I get so tired of him yelling. All he does is just tell me how wrong I am about everything. I get so fed up. I heard from almost everyone that he wasn't good for me. I finally started thinking about it just now and I saw how stupid I was. Dylan has never stuck up for me. Dylan never listened to me. He rarely ever even genuinely complimenting me, other than how good my ass looked. I was pissed off and tired of this.

"yeah, I'm sure it was embarrassing to get you ass beat in front of everyone like that." I say to him.

"Huh?" He says surprised, yet mad.

"You heard me." i sternly say.

He gets that same look he always gets when he's pissed off. I know it too well.

"i'm done with you bringing me down. I should've listened to everyone and done this while ago, but...Were done. We're through. I'm breaking up with you." I say, keeping a straight face.

He walks up to me angered, but stops before getting to me. I just now feel a tear runs down my cheek. It wasn't out of sadness, it was out of frustration and relief.

"See if I fucking care, whore." He tells me as he walks out my bedroom door, slamming it. I just lay down in my bed and cry as I drift asleep, thinking about the night, thinking about the conversations i'll have to have, but mostly...thinking about Nick.