12: Smoke

I pull into the PM house driveway. I sat in my car for a second and answered random texts and snaps. I wanted to post some pictures I look a two days ago. It was a good time, so I typed up a caption real quick and posted.

INSTAGRAM

👤y/n: hmm what should i order

👤y/n: hmm what should i order... fit by @nessa_brock

louisdipippa, brandon_arreaga and 320,688 liked.

COMMENTS

@user1: so flipping cute
@y/n liked
@theaustinporter: the pasta😆
@y/n: i got u 😎

@user2: blue on blue??
@user3: I am NOT digging this

@haleysnd: the cutest human 🤭
@y/n: ur too sweet

@user4: u should order @therealnickmara
@therealnickmara liked

@maggielindemann: i 🖤 everything ab this
@y/n: i love everything ab you

—————————————

Once i posted, I turned off my car, walked up to the door and walked in. Instantly a super strong smell of weed hit me. The house rarely ever smelled like weed, no matter how much Z smokes, since they always had different people coming over. Sometimes parents of the guys were in town or managers, etc. Today, i guess no one new was coming over and they didn't care.

I went into the living room and saw Edwin and Izzy sitting on the couch watching some TV show.

"hey guys" i tell them.
"hey y/n. you here for Zion?" ed asks.
"yeah, do you know where they are?"
"Zion's room" Izzy says.
"kk thanks"

I walk down the hall and into Zions room. The lights were off, but he had his blue LED lights on. I took one breath and had to cough from how strong it was in there already. I looked around the room and saw that Zion, Neviah, diamond, and Carter where in there.

"Jesus christ" i laugh.
"you took too long; we started without you" Neviah laughs.
"it's cool"

I sat down in Zions desk chair and put my phone and keys on his desk. When i got seated, Diamond gave me one of the "L's". After 15 minutes we were all baked. I come over 3 or 4 times a month and smoke with Z and Nev and always other different people.

As we were all joking around and talking, Nick walked in. I was out of it, so I just saw he came in and kept listening to Z.

"real eyes realize real lies? REAL EYES....realize real...lies?" Zion just kept saying, confused af. We were dying laughing.

"Yall are all high? and didn't invite me" Nick says.
"Bruh if you came in 10 minutes ago then you could've been like us" Carter says, making no since.

"you can take my spot, i'm bout to get a collapsed lung being in here." i laugh and get up out of my chair.
"where are you going?" Nick asks me.
"home?"
"didn't you drive here? I saw your car outside."
"yeah that's how i usually get places...driving." i say.

I try to move past Nick, but he grabs my arm.
"Naw you ain't driving like this." he says.
"i'm fine, i'll be sober in like 20 minutes" i tell him.
"how longs the drive home"
".....20 minutes." i say as i whine, knowing he's not gonna let me leave.
"come here" he tells me as he guided me to his room.

I get into him room and he closes the door behind us. I put my hands up in confusion.

"I need to talk to you" he told me.
"ohhhhhhkay" i say sitting on the end of his bed.
"but not when you're like this"
"like what"
"i know youre joking" he laughs.
"like what, i'm fine"
"yeah ok just lay down"
"that does sound nice" i say as i lay down on his bed, without even thinking, again i'm literally out of it.

Nick brings a throw blanket and puts it over me. "Don't leave this house" He says as he walks out, and closes the door behind him.

I sit awake for a second thinking of what i'm doing, but falling asleep sounded so perfect right now. I drifted asleep while looking at Nicks posters.