21: What To Do

I get out of class and begin the walk back to my car. It's super cold out so i put my hood up. I decide I should probably call Maggie, since she has asked me to earlier. I had debated what I should do about the whole situation all class. If you asked me what we talked about in the whole 2 hour long class, I couldn't tell you. What Edwin said about me...well he didn't know it was me...but....just what he said was eating away at me. I get to my car and call Maggie as I pull out of the campus parking garage.

"Hey y/n!!" she says, answering quick.

"hey mags, sorry I couldn't call earlier, i just got out of class."

"it's cool, girl, don't stress! but what the fuck happened this morning?! or should i say...last nighttttt"

"oh god" i mumble.

"SPILL!" she yells.

I tell her a whole run down of what Nick told me last night. I bring up the proposition he said and how we didn't even really talk about it before we actually...you know. I told her that, to be honest, the sex was amazing. Then we got to the part where Ed called me a whore.

"y/n, you know he didnt mean it. He didn't know, he's a better guy than that" she tells me.

"I know I know. he wouldn't say something like that if he knew it was me, but doesn't that just kinda mean I actually am one though?"

"No! Shut up! He wasn't talking about you... he said he was you know...calling whatever girl Nick has been uh...you know... doing, was a whore" she said quiet.

"Oh don't get me started with that part of this situation. I'm so stupid to forget about how he's an ABSOLUTE. HOE."

"Men ain't shit, y/n"

"You have a boyfriend, maggie, you're not aloud to say that"

Maggie laughs at this. "just talk to him, sort out everything so that it's not weird and there aren't any hard feelings. Maybe...y'all could be more than friends with benefits"

"If anything, hearing that he has been with a girl multiple times the past 2 months makes me want to steer the complete opposite way."

"just listen to him, girl, talk to you later, i'm going to the studio!"

"hey lemme come with you sometime"

"ok girl i'll hit you up, bye love you"

"love you"

We hang up as I get inside my house. It was now 1:35pm. I slipped off my shoes and started my homework. Literally, college is 20% class and like 80% homework, it sucks. I knew I would have to focus to get any of this done, since I did not pay attention in class. I decided to put my phone on the charger in my room and just do my homework in the kitchen, free of distractions.

————————

I finally finish catching up on work and even finishing homework that's due in a few weeks. It felt good to actually be ahead in school. I felt in control about something in my life finally. I needed to take that time. I put up all my books and papers and walk back to my room. I see that someone is calling me, it's Z. I pick it up and answer.

"hey Z what's up" i ask.

"Y/N!!! ITS YA BOY"

"uh are you good" i laugh.

"i'm better than good, but i've called you like 7 times, girl" he says.

"oh sorry I was doing homework"

"for 4 hours?"

I check the time on my watch and see it's 5:45 pm. "Oh shit I didn't even notice it had been so long, whats up though?" i told him.

"i was calling to tell you that we coming over"

"who is we?"

"you know Neviah, Ed, Brandon, Mags, Ian uhhhhh oh and Nick. We wanna meet up at your house and then like go out to get food or sum"

"thanks for giving me a warning, bud"

"you're so welcome, be there in 5" he says with an attitude.

"sounds good, see y'all then"

"you know, i'll never get used to your Texan ass" he laughs.

"whatchu mean"

"all you say is 'y'all' like even Brandon or Mags doesn't say that often"

"whateverrrr, i'll see YALL then" i laugh and hang up.

After I hang up, I see that I had 7 missed calls from Zion. Maybe I should've left my ringer on. I was almost expecting a text from Nick, but there wasn't one. I needed to know what was going through his head. Did he regret it? Did he really want to do it more than just once? Was I just another one of his hook ups? I needed to talk to him. I was NOT about to text HIM. I wanted him to think I didn't give a fuck about it like I wasn't stressing it completely.

As i was touching up my make up and hair, I heard my front door open with a lot of voices. I walked down my hallway to see that all the people Z names off were now sitting in my living room. A few people say hey as I walk in.

"what's up, y/n" Ian says, coming in for a hug. I missed Ian a lot. I hadn't seen him in awhile. He had gotten pretty busy doing choreography for some big name artist that he's not aloud to tell us who. As i say hey and that I missed him, I look over his shoulder while we hug and see Nick from across the living room, staring at us. I could see him looking kinda mad or something, but I couldn't tell. Nick has always been hard to read. Once we release from the hug I tell everyone I just need to change then we could leave whenever. I walk back to my room at the end of the hall and change into a basic outfit, since we weren't going anywhere fancy. Also, since everyone was wearing an outfit like it. I also add a gold necklace or two. My hair was still curled and messy from the day before.

As i'm taking the last looks at my outfit, I hear my door to my bedroom open

As i'm taking the last looks at my outfit, I hear my door to my bedroom open. I turn and see Nick walking in as he closes the door behind him.

——————————————

1.35k READS AND #2 for #nickmara
this is literally insane thank y'all so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
also i love comments, so do more. I wanna hear what y'all thinking 🥰