4: Car

I open my eyes to see i'm in my own bed. I reach my hand over to pick up my phone off my night stand. Once lifting it up, I see I slept through my 9 am class.

10:02 AM
TEXT FROM: Louis
hey i'm gonna be out wit Nick today so we could come look at your car if you ain't busy today. lemme know.

I remember something about Nick last night. I'm kind of drawing a black of what exactly happened after the my fifth shot. I didn't respond to Louis yet, not until I remember last night. I decided to get in the shower. I slept in my make up, which i absolutely hated. I got out of the shower, blow dried my hair, and just put on mascara, filled in my eyebrows, and lip gloss. I knew i did not feel good enough to go out anywhere today, other than my 3pm class, so I just put on a simple outfit.

 I knew i did not feel good enough to go out anywhere today, other than my 3pm class, so I just put on a simple outfit

I left my room for the first time this morning and went into the living room. I sat down on the couch and covered myself with a blanket, turning on Netflix. Nessa had told me she was going hiking with her boyfriend today, so I had the house to myself. I began thinking about what to tell Louis. I tried to trace my steps from last night. I got there and instantly went drinking with Z, typical, then I met Edwin and Brandon....I could not finish my thoughts. I remember coming home mad.

Just then it all hit me. Everything that happened, until i went to sleep, came back to me. "shit." Now Nick and Louis might come over? I didn't know what to say. Dylan coming was definitely embarrassing to me.

I have always thought Nick was cute, ever since I came to LA, but he was always hopping from girl to girl. I had gone to quite a few parties when Nick was there, and he always had a different girl wrapped around him. I had thought about talking to him a few times, but it became less and less of a good idea with him always having a girl. Now that I caused him to get in a fist fight in front of everyone, I don't know how he would act. I remember right before Dylan yanked him off me, he was saying he knew me somehow. I knew it would be awkward if he came over, but I did need my car fixed. I wondered if Louis saw what happened last night or if anyone remembered. I didn't want to embarrass myself more if they came over, so I texted Louis about it.

y/n: hey, real quick, do you remember what happened last night?

L: Which part, the one about Dylan showing up or something else?

y: uhhh nope that's the part

L: naw i remember lmao, i wasn't half drunk as you were girl

y: God that was so embarrassing. I feel bad for yanno like everyone who had to see it

L: hey don't stress it, it was just one night and i bet no one even remembers it anyway.

y: does nick remember it?

L: uhhh...maybe 👀

y: oh god

L: chill chill were all good fr, but are u good? Seemed like Dylan didn't really want you at the party.

y: i'm good, i broke things off last night

I did break things off with him, but that didn't stop him from calling me 20 times this morning already. by the 20th call, I just blocked him on everything. All social media.

L: ayyy there you go, bout time

y: haha so can y'all come over today for sure?

L: yeah coming right now would work pretty well.

y: ight that works see you soon.

L: 👍🏽

About 20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I got up off the couch and opened the door to see Louis and Nick.

"Hey what's up" Louis says to me.
"not much, Nessa is out with her boyfriend so it's just me here" I say as the boys walk inside.
"Nice place you got" Nick tells me as he looks around.
"Thank you, i share it with the Nessa girl, she's my roommate."

"Ight i think it's time to go look at this car." Louis says as he starts to walk out my front door. I walk out behind both of them. Once we get out there i tell them about how I tried to start it and turn the key, but the car just made a puttering sound. Nick went to the front of the car and popped the hood.

"Can you try and start it again" Louis asks.
"yeah" I say as i get in the front seat and get the ok from nick to start it up. The car makes the same noise. The two of the boys then just start poking and prodding at the front and talking about stuff I do not know at all. This conversation goes on for about 20 more minutes, with me trying to start it over and over again. It was actually pretty easy talking to the both of them. It was fun.

"I could try new oil maybe" Nick says.
"Just oil? What about the engine?" Louis asks him.
"The engine doing this cause the oil, dumb ass." Nick jokes back.
"Ok then we can all just go get-" Louis is cut off by his phone ringing. When he picks it up Nick looks at me and jokes around about Louis always having to take calls. Louis then hits Nick on the arm playfully. Louis then hangs up the phone and tells us he forgot he promised his brother that he would help him with something today, but didn't tell us what it was.

Is he gonna leave me alone with Nick? Even though it's not awkward, it might be if Louis has to go.

"are y'all good if i leave?" he asks me and nick, but before we can answer he says again "i mean i know i'm the reason this car is gettin fixed." I laugh and tell him to shut up, playfully.

"naw your good bro i can catch up with you later" Nick tells him.
"yeah it's cool." i say.
"ight thanks you guys tell me what happens" he says as he gets in his car and starts to leave.

As soon as he leaves the driveway, Nick turns to me.
"ight I think I know what's up wit your car" He says as he starts to lean into the front. He explained to me that the oil valve or something was dirty I don't know all i know is we need more oil.

"We can just take my car to the store, it's not far" Nick says.
"ok sounds good let me go grab my phone." I say as I walk inside, grab my phone and go back outside. I see Nick already in his car on his phone, so I hop in the front seat.

"ready?" he asks.
"yeah let's go"

————————-
i know these first few stories are kinda boring but don't worry it gets a lot more interesting lol. comment and vote 💛