19: With Benefits?

I woke up to the lights being turned on. I was super confused at first because I wasn't in my own bed, but then I noticed I was still on the couch. The movie credits were rolling on the tv. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Nev and Haley we're leaving. I sat up and rubbed my eyes a little. While looking around I saw Zion, Nick, and Ed all walk in from the kitchen.

"you're finally awake damn" Ed says to me. I just roll my eyes. Randomly, they all started chuckling and looking at one another. I turned my head and looked at them confused. They laughed even harder when they saw I noticed.

"whats so funny" i say suspiciously.

"nothin" Z says as he giggles.

I could see their eyes looking at something on my face or something. I pulled up my phone and switched to the camera. I saw that my hair was huge. It looked super tangled and just teased. When I saw it, my jaw dropped and this made the guys laugh even harder.

"ooookay yep laugh it up" I say sarcastically.

After awhile longer of them laughing and me saying dumb comments, i had finally fixed it.

"As fun as this is, I am super tired. Night y'all" Ed told us as he down the hall. I said goodnight.

"yeah me too, fortnite calling my name" Z says as he walked to his room, too.

As Z left, I noticed Nick and I were alone. It wasn't weird if we were alone, until he kept flirting so much recently, even more than usual. He didn't seem to be phased though.

"uh where's B and Maggie?" i ask.

"they're in Brandon's room i'm pretty sure" Nick says as he scratches his head.

I sigh and stand up. "oookay, i'm super tired. I think i'm gonna head out"

"hey don't leave without takin some of this food in here, we don't need all of it" Nick laughed.

"I'll put it in a bowl for you real quick"

"thanks i'll definitely take it" I say.

"duh" he laughed.

Nick then walked into the kitchen. I looked down and noticed I was still in his hoodie. I thought he'd probably want it back, since it was his 'daily paper' purple hoodie. I was just going to quickly drop it off in his room then meet him in the kitchen. As i stepped into his room, i took off the hoodie and held it in my hand. I was just about to set it down somewhere, until I heard footsteps enter in the room behind me. I turn around to see Nick.

"oh I was just bringing your hoodie back" i say.

"it's cool, uh I was wondering if we could talk you know"

"yeah" i nod.

He went and sat on the side his bed and pat an open space next to him, telling me to sit there. I sat down, facing him and put his hoodie I was holding to the side.

"what's up?" i ask.

"Imma just gonna get straight to the point, aight?"

"ohhhhkayyy..." i laugh.

"Listen, I know we're just friends, you made it clear and i know you wanna stay that way...right?" he says.

"...why are you asking?

"just hear me out...we both ain't got a significant other type thing so, why couldn't me and you just, yanno mess around?" Nick says smirking, looking up at me.

I could feel and hear my heartbeat. I was freaking out, but you know, i gotta be chill. not a big deal.

"mhm...whatchu mean?" i say after a pause, looking back at him.

"you know we just mess around, but no like relationship needs type shit. We ain't tied down."

"I don't want no open relationship"

"naw naw, more like...friends with benefits"

I paused and bit my lip as I thought about everything he was saying. I noticed he didn't say anything about no feelings. It seemed like he definitely had feelings.

"i don't know..." i sigh.

"Ma, there's no reason to decline" he said as he started leaning closer to me. I looked down at his lips. I noticed I had my mouth gaped open a little bit. I wanted to kiss him so bad. "Trust me" he whispered to me. I couldn't resist. I leaned in and our lips touched. It started out slower with our hands both reaching up easily. As the kiss continued, it got more and more passionate. I felt Nick wrap his arms around my waist as I started moving my hand through his hair.

smut warning!!!!

I leaned back onto Nicks pillows as he leaned over me. He moved his kiss onto my neck as his hands traveled around my whole body. I kept my hands going through his hair and around his neck. His touch made me moan lightly. We were both breathing heavy. He threw off his shirt quickly and resumed.

"wait wait" i said as Nick backed up a little, looking at me. "the guys won't care?" i ask. He answered with a simple "nah" as he leaned down again to kiss me. I could feel his tongue reach into the kiss, as I did the same. A second longer passed and I was now bare on top. He kissed my neck, chest, stomach, all the way down to my thighs, leaving hickeys everywhere. He slowly pulled off my pants and underwear. He kissed my thighs and waist for a second, until he finally reached my heat. As he made contact with me, I moaned loud. He gripped my thighs as he moved his tongue around. "fuck" i moaned while running my hands through his hair. After awhile of this, I then felt him insert his fingers into my heat. He pushed back and forth getting faster and faster over time. "Nick don't stop, don't stop" i moaned as he began to hum, sending shocks across my whole body. I reached my climax and moaned his name loud. He began to slow down as he kissed my stomach and chest. He came back up to me as he took off his pants and underwear. I knew he was big, but not that big. I didn't know if I could take it. Nick grabbed my leg and let it rest on his shoulder as he leaned back down to me.

"you okay?" he asked, i then nodded my head. "gotta use words, ma"

"yes, yes"

Nick then inserted himself into me. He went slow the first time as I threw my head back, getting used to how big he was. He went faster and faster. Our grunts and moans soon filled the room. "fuck you're so tight" he whispered. I gripped the sheet above me on Nicks bed, trying not to scream in pleasure. Nick then grabbed my hand as we interlocked fingers. "oh god" i moaned. It got faster and faster and also sloppier as we were both about to climax. "fuck, y/n" Nick said. "i'm so close" As everything as happening so fast, I climaxed again. Nick slowed down a little until he pulled out and climaxed, too. I grabbed his dick and began jacking him off as he finished. He then lay down next to me as we both let our breathing slow down. After about 30 second, Nick turns to me. I look at him back.

"that was fun" i smiled.
"fun is an understatement, ma" he said back.