26: Truth or Drink, 1

OUTFIT :)

OUTFIT :)

We pull up to the party a little late, cause if you're early then it's not even fun. Ian and I follow Zion in, since he's the one who's good friends with Wolfie. I walk in and see tons of people. I did not know it was gonna be this huge of a hang out. Zion gestures for me to follow him, so I do. We move past the people dancing to the blaring music. Once we get to Wolfie, Zion says something in his ear so he could hear him. Wolfie listens but then says something out loud.

"THIS IS THE ONE YOU WERE TELLING ME ABOUT?" wolfie yells over the music, gesturing to me. This made Zion make a face basically saying are you fucking kidding me.

"UH I GUESS, WOLFIE THIS IS Y/N, Y/N WOLFIE" Z says, introducing him and I. Wolfie, who is obviously drunk already, puts out his hand for me to shake. I smile and do it, as he does the same back.

"IM FINDING HALEY" i tell Z, as i turn away. I shuffle past people. I stop here and there at people I recognize. I even dance for a little after finding Haley. I start feeling myself, once getting a few drinks going, that is. Haley and I met up with some other girlfriends and we were all dancing next to each other, having a good time. As i'm having fun, I look up for a split second and see a familiar face. I do a double take and look for a second longer. It's Nick, but he's not alone. He's crowded with a pack of like 4 thot girls. He's with Nev too and I can tell by Nicks smirk that they're just fucking sweet talking the girls. I stop staring, before anyone notices. I'm telling myself in my head that i'm not jealous. We're just friends who have fun. There's not even a need to be angry, right? right?!

Ugh whatever, i'm in my head too much. I walk off and find a restroom. I open the door, step in, and shut it behind me. I put my fingers through my hair and stare in the mirror. Why do I have to have emotions? All they do is fuck things up anyway. I take a deep breath and run some cold water on my hands. I dry them off and open the door back again to leave, but a very drunk Haley greets me.

"heyyyyyyyyyyyy i've been looking for you, were about to play truth or drink!" she says.

She grabs my hand and leads me to a huge room that appears to be like a second living room, upstairs from the party. We can still head everything that's happening downstairs, since it's like a balcony thing. I sit by Haley and see that we're gonna be playing with like 10 other people. I make sure to keep my eyes on Nick, sitting next to two twin girls. One on each side. I just give him a straight faced look, then look at each girl, and back to him, then glancing back off. He said he was coming cause he wanted to see me. Did I read his text wrong or something?

"aight so truth or drink is the game. you get asked a question and if you wanna answer then you do, but if you don't, drink up. One shot." Nev explains to all of us. "Who wanna go first"

Everyone just kind of looks around at each other for a split second, waiting for someone bold to speak up. I then hear Brandon say someone can ask him a question.

"ok then" carter says. "what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done drunk"

"i've never been drunk, i'm 20" B jokes.

"bruh shut u- just answer" Ian laughs.

"uh...probably the time I was at my buddies birthday party and I was so shit faced that I fell off a table and got knocked out for like 3 minutes straight. A bunch of people were crowded around me when I woke up I was like the fuck." he laughed, as did a few other people.

The game continued with a couple other people with the questions getting juicier and juicier. Wolfie had just answered a question, so it was his turn to ask one.

"aight, oh y/n, you gotta play sum time. lemme ask you" he says.

"shoot"

"you gotta good following right?"

"i guess" i reply.

"ok then, who is the biggest name that you've had sex with" After he says this a few people react with "oooo" or "damn" or something. "uh" i sit there and think for a second. I'm trying to think of who everyone would know with the biggest following.

"oh...oh" I start laughing as I know who to say. To be honest, I know this is gonna make Nick pissed, so i flaunt it. "hahaha um one time I went to a NBA game and left with one of the players" i say.

"YOOOOO"   " WAIT"   "DAMN TF WAIT". All the guys start freaking. They all keep asking who it was. They guess a few names but I just sit there laughing.

"it was Kelly Oubre and it was like a little under a year ago"

SIDE NOTE:
for y'all who do not know the fine man named Kelly Oubre...lemme bless y'all eyes for a quick sec

he's in the NBA and he can have all of my children

END OF SIDE NOTE

"NO ARE YOU FR" Zion yells for me. I just roll my eyes and tell him yeah. I wasn't really supposed to tell anyone, but it was a super long time ago so I don't think it matters.

"ooooo how many times?" Haley asked.

"Just like two or three"

"TWO OR THREE? even i'm jealous" Nev says joking around.

As we all laugh about whats happening, my eyes meet with Nicks. He is NOT laughing. If anything he looks annoyed. I mouth the word "what" to him with a confused face. He didn't say anything back, until.

"hey hey wait I got a good question for y/n" Nick yells.

"You wanna just ask y/n another question?" Z asks him.

"yeah it relates to the other question" Nick says as he takes his arms off the girls next to him and rests them on his knees, leaning forward.

"ok go ahead then" i say with a straight face

"How about....who is the last person you had sex with?"