14: The Hills

A few more weeks pass by quickly. I've been hanging with the prettymuch guys and everyone for awhile now. I guess time flies when you're having fun. I'm meeting a lot of new people and i feel like i've really met my group, you know?

Since I was new just a few weeks ago, i've gotten the same question from lots of people...are me and Nick a thing. Sometimes, people ask the question when we're both there. Every time though, Nick and I say "nope, just good friends". It's pretty often me who says it. I guess i get it because we do almost act like a couple. We hang out just me and him and have little side conversations when we're all together. We give each other looks and are almost all around flirty, but we don't do anything more. Nick is respecting that I need time.

It's fun when i'm with Nick. We're practically best friends and I hang out with him the most. I obviously still fit in time to hang with my girlfriends and hit the clubs. Nessa still lives with me, but I don't see her as often since she's always with her boyfriend in a town over. Other than all that, my life is the same. Going to class a few days a week, and partying some of the other days. Speaking of parties, there's one tonight at Jacks house. It's a house in the hills, so it better be good.

Nick offered to give me a ride there, since he said he would prob not be too drunk. The party started at 9 so I started getting ready about 7 I just curled my hair, put in my gold hoops, wore my new cartier gold bracelet and wore this outfit.

I grabbed my keys and phone

I grabbed my keys and phone. I took one last look in the mirror before leaving to the PM house. I decided my outfit was too bland, so i added a belt with a gold buckle.

Once pulling up to the PM house, i walked in and saw everyone ready to go to the party. "hey lookin fine as hell girl" Haley said to me. Going with us tonight was Nick, Zion, Ed, B, Haley, Diamond, Carter, and Maggie. We had a lot of people going in a group, so we split up cars. Going in Nicks car was me, Ed, Zion and Nick. I got in the front seat when I saw Nick in the driver seat. Nick told me we were just waiting on Z and Ed.

"You look really good, y/n" Nick said, looking up from his phone.
"really? thank you, you don't look too bad yourself."
"well i know that" nick joked.
"oh haha so funny" i say sarcastically, as Z and Edwin get in.

"I call aux since i couldn't get shotgun" Z said, glaring at me.
"aw you gonna cry?"
"you're gonna cry when i beat your ass"
"go ahead" i said, sitting there like i was waiting.
"not right now, i have to pick a song" he said, laughing.
"yeah mhm"

When we pulled up to the party, there were loads of people there. There were a lot of more famous creators there that I had never met before. After walking in, i lost almost everyone, except Maggie.

"Guess i'm sticking with you for awhile" i tell her.
"for sure, y/n"
"do you recognize very many people?"
"uhh yeah i know a few, others i just know from like youtube or something, you know?"
"yeah me too...is that...ailissa violet?" i ask.
"oh haha yeah it is"
"so where to first" i say looking around at everyone.
"pretty sure they have the drinks on the balcony so i'm headed there" she says laughing.
"in that case, me too"

——————

After about 2 hours, I was feeling pretty tipsy. I had met up with some of the guys a few times in the night but almost always lost them and then found the next right after. I met a few new people, too.

Apparently there were like 25 different rooms in this house. I didn't know if it was true, and I was bored, so I made Haley come count to see if that was true. As we were going room to room, we saw some things that scarred my eyes, but we got to this one room and saw just all our friends in. Some of the guys seemed to have a girl with them too tho, not surprised. It seemed like a third living room to this massive house. It was just 3 white couches all around with a TV on the wall and a beautiful view of LA.

"Hey guys, we were just gonna text you" ed says, putting away his phone.
"We wanted to play a game, cause the party out there is a bunch of low life's who have enough money to fix world hunger, but spend it on houses like these." Z says.
"uh sounds like you've thought about it" i laugh.

I walk around one of the couches, looking for a place to sit. I did see that there were a few other girls with Ed and Ian, but i was really hoping Nick was alone. I found Nick and he was sitting on the corner of a couch, on his phone, with a spot open right next to him. Perfect.

When i sat down, I could see from the corner of my eye that he looked up and moved a little closer. I looked at him after a few seconds of noticing he was staring.

"hi" i say.
"hey...are you drunk"
"i think i was awhile ago, but it's definitely died down. Tipsy, i guess"
"good, cause on god everyone in here is drunk out of there minds. They're tripping." he laughs.
"oh my god, i don't think i've been the one to laugh at the drunk people in awhile"
"yeah that's cause you've been the one being laughed AT" Nick jokes.
"ight now you got jokes, huh"
"i've always had jokes"

"ok, folks simmer down" Z yells in a country accent. "The games called truth or dare."