18: Fire

Once 6:30pm comes around, I decide to put on my shoes and leave to go to the PM house.

Once i grabbed my keys and phone, I walk outside

Once i grabbed my keys and phone, I walk outside. When I stepped off my porch, I saw a crazy sunset. It was so pretty. I've always loved the sunsets in Cali, even though they're prettier in Texas. Thinking about that made me miss my family back in Texas.

I have two older sisters. One is Kate and she is 26. and the other is Lee, who is 23. Ive always been a little closer to Lee, since were closer in age. Also, Kate has always been the super smart and responsible one. Lee has always been the middle ground for both of us. She can fuck around and be fun, but can also have a lot of integrity. Lee had visited not too long ago, but i miss them both. On the parents side, I only have a mom. It's just a family of 4 girls! My dad passed away when I was about 11. It's not something I like to talk about very often. My followers just know he passed away, not how though. It really hit my family hard for a year or two. My mom is the strongest woman in my life. I look up to her so much and the way she pushed through for me and my sisters. I miss them all so much.

As i was driving over to the house and thinking about my family, i feel a tear go down my cheek. I didn't even notice I was crying. Once I pulled into the driveway, i pulled down my sun visor mirror and fixed up my mascara again. I took a deep breath and walked into the house.

"y/n! what is up!!!" Haley came running up to me.
"haley! I missed you!" i said, as I hugged super tight.
"why do i feel like i haven't seen you in like 3 years, girl?" she said.
"I know right!"

Haley led me into the living room with everyone else hanging out. I sat by Maggie and Haley on the couch. I was still stressing about Nicks text, so I looked around at everyone, but couldn't find him anywhere. I saw that Z wasn't with us either. We were all just laughing and chilling when it had been awhile till i didn't see Z or Nick come in.

"hey where's Nick and Z" i whisper to Maggie.
"oh they went to pick up the food"
"ohhh" i said.

Maggie smirked at me oddly.

"what" i said, still at a whisper.
"you wondering where Nick is?" she whispered.
"no actually-"
"HEY what we talking bout over there girls" Nev teased at us.

"Y/n was just asking where Nick was" Maggie told everyone, as she smiled a bunch. A few of the guys did that dumb oooo noise like i just got in trouble in class.
"no! i-" i said, trying to explain, but before i could get out a word, Nick and Zion came through the front door with loads of food in their hands. Everyone had already forgot about what happened and rushed to the food. As everyone stood up, I smacked Mags on the arm. She just laughed.

We set up all the food buffet style along the counter. I grabbed the plates and set them out as Ed set down the silverware down right next to them.

"ight grab a plate and get whatever" Ed said to everyone.

Everyone got a plate and got fried rice, egg rolls, noodles, etc. Nick had set out a bunch of drinks for people to take, too. We all sat out back by a bonfire. It was cold, but we were all pretty close to the fire, so we were toasty. That's literally the best feeling in the world.

As i walked outside, I saw a seat open on each side of Nick, so I just sat in one of those. They were also the best seats to get away from the smoke. When i say down, I could see from the corner of my eye that Nick looked over at me, so i looked back. He was cheesin huge, you know what i mean that one smile. I just laughed and listened to the conversation.

We all stuffed our faces and joked around with each other. Once a few people started getting seconds, I waited for the crowd to come back and got up to get some. I was a shivering once I got inside. I was getting some more rice as I was scared by a loud noise in my ear out of no where. I jumped and rice from the spoon went everywhere. I turned around and saw Nick laughing his ass off. He had just fucking snuck up behind me and screamed in my ear.

"are you fr right now" i say.
"HAHAHAHAHA woooooo" he just kept laughing.
"yup haha hilarious" i say, sarcastically. "You're cleaning all this shit up now" i throw a rag at him from the counter.
"wow that was good" He said as his laugh died down and he started wiping up the rice. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes. My teeth started chattering from being so cold from outside.
"you cold?" nick teased.
"yeah a little"
"you know i got strong hoodie game, you need one?"
"hahaha naw i can just zip up my jacket" i laugh.

I go to the rice in the bowl again as he is still cleaning the other rice up. I start to scoop some more but my teeth are literally still chattering. Its distracting.

"ight just take my hoodie fr" nick laughs.

He takes off his hoodie right then. As he took it off, his shirt came up with it, too. This may be little, but i mean not gonna lie, his tattoos and chain showing are so hot. He pulled his shirt back down so it wouldn't come off. He held out the hoodie and I grabbed it from him.

"thank you" i smiled.

I took off my windbreaker and slipped on the hoodie. It smelled like his cologne again. I think it's my favorite smell now. I then grabbed my plate and was about to walk outside again.

"you're lucky i'm so nice that i'd clean this up for you, y/n" Nick said.
"wow yeah thank you for cleaning up your own mess!" i said sarcastically as i patted his shoulder and passed him on my way outside. I could hear him scoff and laugh as I walked away.

I sat back down at the fire and jumped in on Mags, B and Zions conversation.
"nice hoodie" B said to me, smiling. I looked down acting like I forgot what I was wearing. I just rolled my eyes and laughed. As we were all talking, Nick came outside a few minutes later wearing a different hoodie.

After a few more minutes everyone moved on into the living room. We were all about to just watch a short movie. I sat on the corner of the couch, since it was kinda my signature spot at this point. I was on my phone just waiting for everyone to be ready to start the movie. When Haley said the movie was starting, I wasn't surprised to see Nick come sit to the left of me. I looked at him and i knew he could see i was from the small smirk on his face as he began watching the screen. I looked away and just enjoyed the movie. I felt extremely tired, since I had not got a lot of sleep the night before tonight. I pulled my hood up as I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier as I dozed off.