23: Video Game

It had been two or three weeks since Nick and I labeled ourselves as friends with benefits. We were definitely using this title and working with it. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't going amazing. Around all our friends, Nick and I were still touchy, but no one thought anything of it since we have kind of always been like that. None of our friends suspected a thing. At least i didn't think so. The only person who knew was Maggie, but I didn't tell Nick that. People would still ask me if we were a thing and I would answer no, which was the truth. We would hang out just like normal, but with some fun, too. One thing that definitely didn't change was the girls he had around him at all times when there was a party or even just a few friends getting together. I mean, not that I cared very much, since me and him were not exclusive. If anything it was a reality check. A reality check showing me he's not going to change. Anyway, It didn't matter what time of day it was, if Nick or I texted one another, we would meet up instantly and...you know. He was one of the best I've ever had, if not the best. I wouldn't tell him that though, his ego don't need no jump.

I was in one of my last classes on a Friday right before a long weekend. It was an afternoon class, but it was literally 2 hours long. I felt myself dozing off and then waking up again as I tried to listen to the professor. I already had a high B in this class that I knew I had to get up before the semester ended. I was about to fall asleep again before I felt my pocket vibrate. I pulled my phone out of it and saw a text.

nick 👀:
come over

This text was pretty common recently. I read the text and felt a smile grow on my face. I then looked up and saw I missed a whole page of notes from the last slide on the projector. I tried to jot down the most I could, but I could not get much. I text Nick and tell him about my situation.

i'm in classss

nick 👀:
what's keepin you from walking out

my grade 😳

nick 👀:
pls ma i miss you

Sounded like feelings to meeee. I don't mind though, so I ignored that part. I quietly put my thin notes up and my textbook as i slipped my bag on. I quickly and silently step out without bothering any of my classmates in my economics class. Once I get outside, I burry my face in my hoodie and reach in my pocket for my phone. I then text Nick back.

on my way....

—————————

I get to the porch of the PM house and open the front door. I walk in and set my keys down on the counter. I didn't hear anyone, or see any of the guys cars outside, except Nicks. I walk down the hallway to Nicks room and hear him talking to someone. I open his door and see he's playing Fortnite, standing up staring at the screen. I've told him a hundred times that staring at the screen that close is just gonna kill his eyesight. I walk over to him and he turns to look at me.

"hey" he says quickly and goes back to looking at the screen.

"are you winning?" i ask.

"well there's only 5 people left, including me and Nev, so almost"

He was playing with just him and Nev and they were talking to each other while playing. Nicks tv was mounted on his wall sort of high, so I went around and stood in front of him, not in his view. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed his jawline softly. His reaction was putting his arms around my waist while still watching the tv and clicking the controller. I started to get a little impatient, since he booty called me. I even left class for this. I set my hand on his check and turned his head to look at me. His head followed, but his eyes took a second to actually turn. Once he did look at me, I leaned in and kissed his lips. Once I pulled away again, he looked at my eyes, then my lips, and back up again...but then just went right back to his game. I sighed in annoyance. I wasn't about to come to his side when he texts just for him to ignore me. I started kissing his neck a little tougher.

"y/n, i'm-" nick says as he gets distracted again by the game.

smut ahead 👀

As I kiss all around his neck, I reach my hand down and start rubbing his area, above his sweatpants. I could feel his breathing get heavier and heavier. I then brought my hand up a little so I could slide in under his boxers. Nick let out a small groan. I could tell he was trying to be quiet enough to where Nev wouldn't hear. I slowly jacked him off and kissed him all over his neck. I felt him throw his head back in pleasure as he breathed with his mouth gaped open a little. I began going faster and faster, which made Nick moan louder.

"aye you good bro?" Nev asks over the game call.

"mhm yeah" Nick says quickly.

I bend down and sit up on my knees as I pull his dick out of his pants. I look up at him and see him looking back with his lips pressed together. I grab it and begin lightly sucking on him. Nick inhaled deeply. I use my hands to make up for the parts I can't fit in my mouth. My mouth travels all around him. I then hear Nick moan again, trying to contain it still.

"you sure you good?" Nev asks again.

"yeah just can't get any kills" Nick says.

I look up and see Nick biting his lip and watching the TV as i see him struggle. I begin to hum which obviously affects Nick as he flips his mic up, which muted it from the call. He then set down the controller on his desk. I felt him grab my hair and put it up in a ponytail with his hands. I look up at him as I see him grin. He pushes my head down further, signaling for me to go deeper.

"yes fuck yes" he groans.

He reaches over quickly and turns off his Xbox, and goes back to touching my hair. I begin going faster and faster, throwing my head back and forth. Nicks breathing gets heavier as he moans more and more. I tip him over the edge my using my tongue. I hear him moan loudly and feel cum hit the back of my throat. I slow down and come back up to him face, after swallowing. He grabs each side of my face and kisses my passionately. I turn him around and we fall on to his bed with me on top of him. I straddled his waist as he grind against me. His hands went all around my ass. We were just about to continue what I started, until there was a knock on Nicks bedroom door.