15: Truth or Dare

"Ight we all know how to play right?" B says. We all nod and say yeah. "who's starting?"

"i will" Maggie says.

"Ight then" Z says, "Truth or dare"

"uh, truth"

"k you're so fun but uh...have you ever bought likes on your instagram?" Z asks.

"fuck no, who cares about them." Maggie says.

"mmmmmhm ok"

A few more rounds go on and no one is really asking risky questions.

"ok when is someone gonna ask a good truth or dare" i say.

"ok then i will, truth or dare, y/n" Haley asks me.

"dare"

"finally" z says laughing.

"hmmm i dare you...to sit on Nicks lap for the next 5 rounds."

Everyone turns and looks at Nick and I. I could feel my face getting a little red, but i didn't want to embarrass myself. I could have asked if Nick cared, but that would've been so fucking awkward. I get up and move over a little so sit on his lap. To be honest, it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought.

"ok who's next" i say, wanted the attention to be off of us.

As i watched the next two people play, Nick sat up a little and nonchalantly put his arms right above my legs and held his hands together, resting on my legs. I could see he was leaned over to the right of me, still watching everyone else play. I leaned back onto him, which made me have butterflies. I turn my head to look at him.

"you're gonna make a scene" i whisper.

"do you care?" he says back.

"...no" i say, looking back at the game. I then just rested my arms on top of Nicks.

The 5 rounds went by fast. Right when the fifth round person answered their truth, i slid back onto the couch, but Nick and my legs still touching. I didn't want to think it was a big deal.

"y/n, you ask someone" Nev says.

"ok...haley, truth or dare?"

"ohhh dare"

"uh i dare you toooo....kiss ian." i smile.

I see Haley look at me with like an I'm gonna kill you face, which made me laugh. She then walked over to where Ian was sitting. She couldn't sit down since Ian had a thot on each arm. Haley was obviously pissed since she couldn't do the dare without it being awkward, since they wouldn't move. She just bent down to where he was sitting and they kissed for like 5 seconds.

"ok" she said as she stood back up and sat back down on the other side of the room. I nodded my head like i was impressed.

"Someone bring Nick into this shit" Zion says. Nick looks up from his phone and then puts it away.

"ok truth or dare, Nick" Haley asks.
"uh dare"
"i dare you to..." Haley trails off as she looks around the room. She looked until she got to me. We locked eyes and she smiled like she had a good idea. I raised my eyebrows. "I dare you to make out with y/n." My heart dropped. There was a knot in my stomach. I guess everyone thought it was funny, so quite a few people in the room started laughing and making weird oooooo noises.

Nick leans over on his knees and turns to look at me. I'm leaned on the back of couch and I turn to meet his look.

"you want to?" he whispers, but not many people can hear since everyone is doing some dumb ass chants or laughing. "You gotta do the dare" I shrug. Nick does that hot ass grin that i hate. We both sit up as our lips connect. I forgot about this feeling with Nick. Our last kiss was weeks ago, in his room. I got lost into him and started to forget we were in a room with everyone. I feel him put his hands on my waist, so i reach up and put my hand on his face. We get closer and closer. I felt him try to slip in tongue, but then i could hear our friends again. "DAMN ight is this a make out or are we gonna get a lil show?" Nev yells.

I pull away and we look at each other while I still had my hand on his face. He did that same fucking grin, it made me feel some type of way. I could obviously tell that the room was getting quieter. Nick and I snap out of it and lean back into the place we were before. I looked around the room and saw Diamond mouthing something at me. It seemed like she was saying "what?!" just over and over again.

"that was obviously not the first time y'all have kissed" says a drunk Edwin. A lot of people agreed. "Nope, we haven't" I say. Nick just stayed silent. "yeah i bet guys" B says laughing.

"yo guys if they say they never kissed, they never kissed" Carter says.
"thank you!" i say.
"even if it's a lie" he says back, laughing so hard. This obviously made everyone laugh. Nick looks over at me. Our eyes locked and i just shrugged and he did the same.

The party started dying down, so we decided to leave. I was getting tired anyway. As we walked down the sidewalk, on our way to Nicks car, I started groaning cause my heels were hurting my feet so bad.

"ughhh ok wait" I say as i held onto Nicks shoulder and unbuckled my heels. I put them both in the hand and kept walking.

"so you just gonna put your bare feet on the gross sidewalk? Z says.
"boy this is the HILLS. There's nothing on the sidewalk except wealth." i joke.
"whatever you say" Z laughs.

We get to the car and I get in the front again. Nick gets in the driver seat right after.

"You really ok to drive?" i ask.

"yeah i just had like one beer"

"when?"

"like an hour ago, why you so stressed?"

"cause i don't feel like getting in a car accident tonight?" i joke.

"don't worry, y/n, i'm good" he nods.

I just nod along and hand Z the aux cord.