16: Girls Need Love

The morning after the party in the Hills, i wake up to see that i'm on the PM house couch. I have a blanket and two pillows also. I remember that last night when we all got here, I was so tired. I knew It would be hard to drive home, so Z offered I stay in his room, but I said the couch was fine. Me and Z ain't like that. I find my phone and see that it's 9:53 am. I didn't have class today, thankfully. I didn't have to sleep in my dress last night either, since the guys pitched in to give me a shirt and sweatpants, I didn't know who's they were exactly, but they were so comfy. It doesn't sound like anyone else is awake yet. I just went on my phone and liked a bunch of pics from fan accounts. I did this pretty often. Gotta show love.

I was just scrolling through my tagged posts and saw a picture from some random party of Nick and I with a few other friends. It was a good pic.

INSTAGRAM

202 likes PrettymuchBeanz: why can't @therealnickmara and @y/n flippin date!!! quit playin!!!!

202 likes
PrettymuchBeanz: why can't @therealnickmara and @y/n flippin date!!! quit playin!!!!

COMMENTS:
user1: YES FR
user2: they playin for sure 🤭
user3: Ew no....
user4: I feel like they're dating and not telling us🥺
user5: maybe they just fuck buddies, oop-
user6: ^^^^ tell em.

Prkr must have taken that picture and posted it somewhere. He's always posting. He was actually a super good photographer, he made me look really good most of the time. Seeing the post made me think of the dare from last night. During that kiss, i saw fireworks, but I don't know if Nick did, too. It was just some stupid dare kiss anyway, right? I mean...he had to do it! I decided to just double tap the post and move on, but after that post, I saw a million others just like it.

"Nick and y/n have to be dating!"
"y/n spill!!! are y'all a thing?"
"ok so does nick like y/n or what?"
"i ship this couple so fckn much"
"yes...yes....i love nick and y/n"

And with all love, comes some hate, too.

"If Nick and y/n start dating, I think i may unstan"
"I want alexys back after seeing her"
"Nick deserves better"
"y/n is way to pretty for Nick, it's facts..."
"They're both fake ok? the relationship would be fake..."

I sighed. The Alexys one hurt. I figured out from what Nick told me that that was the long distance girlfriend that ended on bad terms. I didn't know they were so open about their relationship. Anyway, I loved the support obviously, but i dunno. What I did know is that I was proud of myself for making it this far! I mean I thought I would've given in by now and did something with Nick, but I actually haven't... well besides a dare. That doesn't count! Nick is so sweet though. He really does care about me. Also, I mean have you seen him? He's so fine. But...what am I thinking...he's my best friend. You're gonna get hurt, y/n. He's a player, y/n. I gotta remind myself.

I heard someone coming down the stairs. Once the steps got to the bottom, I saw it was Brandon.

"morning , y/n"
"hey, B!" I said, as I stood up.
"how'd ya sleep?" he asked.
"super good hahaha I was so tired, thank you for letting me stay here, btw"
"hey no problem, you can stay whenever." He smiled. "Are those...Nicks clothes?" He said with a smirk as he nodded up and down. I looked down and saw a TLC t-shirt and just grey sweatpants.

"uh i don't know you tell me" i laughed. "The guys just said they left me clothes on the couch."
"yeah uh they're Nicks, but i'll act like you didn't already know that, just like you're doing right now" he laughed. I scoffed at this comment.
"i actually didn't know!" i laughed.
"yeah yeah, mhm I get it" He said walking into the kitchen, i just rolled my eyes and grabbed all my stuff, laughing.

"as fun as this conversation is, i gotta go home and shower. I feel so gross." I tell B as I go to the door.
"ight bye y/n"
"bye brandon, see ya later"

The whole drive home, I couldn't get Nick off my mind. I thought about how I was still wearing his clothes on accident. It made me think of other times when I could wear his clothes more. Maybe after certain activities. I could tell they were his now from the amazing smell. I always loved his cologne. It was so sexy. Ugh! What am I doing?

I tend to express my feelings though my dance and singing. I thought this could quite honestly be the best time to do exactly that. I needed to clear my head anyway. I looked through my recently liked on my playlist. I couldn't find a song that was perfect and I wasn't a good writer AT ALL. As soon as I was about to give up, I saw Girls Need Love, by Summer Walker. I fucking loved this song.

The second I walked in my house, I went to my room and touched up my hair and make up to look presentable for a video. I just searched up on my mac the beat for the song and linked up the lyrics to it. I sung a few parts over and finally liked the beat and set up I made. I finally propped up my phone and clicked record after connecting a mic. I videoed a pretty good cover if you ask me. I changed the endings of some notes a few times, making them more runny. I really really liked the finished product. I posted it and then hopped in the shower.

INSTAGRAM

y/n: girls can't ever say they need it, girls can't ever say now...🤫
louisdippia, tony_lopez, and 402,235 liked

COMMENTS:

Nessa_Brock: GO OFF!
| y/n: grl i'm trying!!!!

User1: slay. me. now.
| y/n liked
User2: you can sing?!

Giovanny: teach me how to sing pls
| y/n: yo wait i'm down tho

RickeyThompson: Gimme my HEART BACK!
| y/n: AWWW you're the sweetest 💛

User3: does someone hear that dying cat, too??
ZionKuwonu: heavenly.
| y/n: surprised you didn't comment some shit like "FYE💯💯💯"
| ZionKuwonu: well i mean FYE😼
| y/n liked

Therealnickmara: i agree wit Z
| y/n: the heavenly part or the FYE part tho?
|Therealnickmara: can't i think     both bout you?
| y/n liked.

User4: don't hate me but i don't like it...
Edwinhonoret: ayyyyy yes girl
| y/n liked

I got out of the shower and answered a few comments. I freaking love my friends and the support I get is honestly too much love.... but am I reading that correctly? Nick said back to my comment can't he feel that way about.... "me." I was talking about the cover but... wait now Nick Mara got me fucked up.