20: Multiple

I wake up and see i'm not in my own bed. I look up a little and see that Nick has his arms around my waist with his head resting on the back of my neck. I smile to myself for a split second because of how cute Nick looks when he sleeps. He looked peaceful. I quickly snapped out of this, since I saw the situation I was in. I remember what happened last night and freaked. Ohhhhh shit. Do I leave? Do I wait for him to wake up? I don't want to just fuck then leave, we're closer than that. Then again, if I wait for him to wake up, it's going to be the most awkward thing to ever happen.

As I lay there thinking, I think about how he probably wouldn't care if I left. I mean, we aren't anything right? He said we don't have to be tied down. Friends with benefits I guess, or whatever we are. "no relationship type shit" he said. ugh. I decide I just need to slip out of here silently and let us talk this out some other time. I have had to leave guys houses in the morning a few times, some I am not very proud of. At this point, i'm a pro. I lift Nicks wrist and lightly place it on himself. I completely silently get off of his bed as I pull on my t-shirt and just a pair of his sweatpants. I grab my keys, phone and shoes as I tip toe out of his room. I'm just scrolling on my phone and checking my texts and I meet Edwin in the kitchen.

"what's up y/n" he says.
"oh uh hey ed"
"what ya doing here so early?"
"it's not that early, is it?" i ask.
"yeah it's 9am, girl"
"hm uh maggie and I just stayed up late hanging out last night, so I just stayed over" i make up a lie. Hopefully B and Maggie help me out.
"oh cool"

Just as he says that, Maggie walks in, too.

"hey y/n! it's early what are you-" she starts.
"I was just telling Ed about how we hung out super late last night! So late that I had to stay the night." I tell her smiling obviously. She pauses for a second, looking confused.
"yeah...yeah that was super fun" mags tells us.
"uhhh ok something's going on" ed says.
"uh hahaha no, just girl stuff you wouldn't get it" i say.
"ok uh well I hope you guys didn't stay up late enough to hear...you know what." Edwin laughs.
"what? to hear what?" I ask.
"Are you for real?"
"Yeah, I guess me and mags missed whatever it was. What happened?" I said, started to be concerned.
"oh i guess you guys didn't hear the new whore Nick has been doing recently."

As soon as Edwin said this, my heart dropped. My stomach started spinning. "doing recently" ???? What does he mean recently. Nick and I have only done this ONCE, and it was only last night. So who was his recently. also, whore?? ok Edwin just called me a whore and he doesn't even know it. God I am a whore. I think for a second. How could I be so stupid. I am obviously not Nicks only hookup. God, he's always going to be a player. I would be lying if I said I was surprised. I could feel my face get red as I am so embarrassed by this fact, but Edwin didn't know it was me. He wouldn't say this to me if he had known it was me.

"He's been with someone recently?" I ask, laughing as if I don't know anything.
"Yeah for the past like 2 months it's been common for whatever new girl he brings home to keep me up. It's disgusting." Ed says. Maggie looks at me with concerned eyes. She finally put 2&2 together and figured out what was happening. I didn't know what to do. As we sit there, Zion and Nick walk in, appearing to just woken up. I'm fucking pissed that I gave in and fucked Nick. I shouldn't have been so stupid and I have no idea how I forgot about how I definitely wasn't the only girl.

Nick steps in the kitchen and we lock eyes. He soft smiled at me and I just looked down. I don't know how to feel right now. I have too many emotions going through my head to say anything to him.

"well uh....i have class today, so I think i'm gonna head out." i say as Z and Ed wave bye to me. I hear a couple "bye" as I close the door. I get in my car and take a deep breath. I pull out of the driveway and make my way to my house.

Once I get home, I check my phone. I kind of expected it, but i had a text from Maggie.

Mags 🖤
call me asap!!!

Oh great. I ignored it for now and went inside. I quickly changed into a bummin outfit and left my hair down.

I slipped on my shoes quickly

I slipped on my shoes quickly. I then grab my bag and head out to get to my agriculture class before I was late. I try to clear my head, so i can pay attention in class, but I can't. All I can think of is how much of an idiot I am. What am i supposed to do now?