25: Shop

I wake up in my own bed to see a snapchat from Edwin, inviting new to Wolfies party tonight. Wolfie had just got a new house and wanted to "break it in" apparently. Everyone knows his parties get intense. I did not have class today, luckily. I made good grades and I could do my work most of the time, but it was so exhausting. I answered back Edwin telling him i'll go. What could go wrong?

Nessa, Court and I all wanted to go walk around the new boutiques that just opened downtown. I knew it would be a good place for a cute pic or two and to also find some new stylin clothes, because, ya girl needs some. I swear I have like 30 shirts but i only wear like 8 of them... isn't that everyone though? Anyway, I took a shower and washed my hair real quick. Once I got out, I changed into a pretty basic outfit. It felt a little bland, so I added a few gold necklaces and good hoops. I also put on a couple gold rings. I really liked jewelry, if you can't tell. I beach curled my hair and slipped on my air force ones. While taking one last look in my body mirror, I walked into the living room to see Nessa waiting for me.

"took you long enough damn" she said, getting up and grabbing her keys.

"i need time to look this good"

We drove and picked up Court from her apartment. After driving for a little, we got downtown and began walking around. There were tons of people around. You could barely walk without having to say excuse me to everyone passing by. I finally squeezed into a cute thrift shop. I was looking through the racks as I felt someone tap my shoulder. Turning around, I see a teen guy. He looked maybe 16.

"...yes?" i say confused.

"i'm sorry i- can i get a picture with you? you're y/n, right?"

"yeah yeah for sure!"

One of his buddies came up and took the picture for us. He took a couple and we began talking for a second. After making small talk we both went our ways. It always made my day when people recognized me. It was happening more and more often ever since I became good friends with PM. My following went up quite a bit. I now had just hit 2.5 million followers on my main instagram. It was insane.

After shopping for like all day almost, I saw a really cute background for a picture while we were walking back to the car. It was so cute, I could not pass it up.

"Court Court Court" i say excitingly. I hand her my phone and sit up on the half wall. Court always has the best eye for the good pictures. As soon as were done taking them, I edit them with a preset on the car ride home. I click post as soon as we get back to our house.

INSTAGRAM

👤y/n: don't mind the dead plant behind me zane, ian_eastwood, nessa_brock and 522,921 others liked

zane, ian_eastwood, nessa_brock and 522,921 others liked

COMMENTS:
court_official: youre lucky i'm such a good photographer 🤩
             | y/n: you make me look good

user1: wow

Zionkuwonu: How do you see with that hair in your face
              | y/n: it's only covering one eye stoopid
                       | Z: who you callin stoopid
                              | y/n: who you think

user2: not a look but ok
user3: LOVING THE CONTENT

Giovanny: honestly didn't see the dead plant till you said sum...
          | y/n: hahaha be quiet

Therealnickmara: reds definitely your color
                 | y/n liked
                      | EdwinHonoret: nick making  MOVES...periodt 😤

user4: REDS DEFINITELY HER-

user5: DID NICK JUST SLIDE IN HER COMMENTS LIKE DAT

user6: i- i cant 💀

user7: SHE OUT HERE GETTING WHAT WE WANT THO.

user8: can he comment on my shit like that...

user9: making MOVES.😤

————————————

The comments cracked me up on my last post. The reactions were hella funny. I smiled at Nicks comment. He's too sweet sometimes. I set my phone up to charge in my room and saw it was 7pm, so I went to change for Wolfies party. I wanted to recurl my hair, too, since it had fallen. Once I touched up my makeup and put on a new outfit, I grabbed my wallet and keys. I also made sure to grab my phone, don't want to forget that. I checked the time and it was 7:45. Ian and Zion had texted and said they wanted to meet up with me and ride together to go to the party.

As i was waiting for them to pull up, Nick texted.

nick 👀:
what are you doing tonight

going to a party

n:
what you being vague for 

i'm not lmao it's just a party

n:
whose

wolfies

n:
i'm going to then

why

n:
cause i wanted to see you tonight, so if you there then i am too

see you there then

ight

Nick acted weird like this over text all the time. I just thought he was a weird texter, to be honest. Anyway, At about 8, I get a call saying that Z and Ian are outside. I walk out my front door and up to Ian's car. I hop in the middle back seat.

"WASSUP" Z yells over the blaring music.

"UH HI" i yell back.

"READY?"

"yep"