33: Apology

The interview I did with Forbes went really well. I had done a lot of videos with them in the past and I was even friends with a few of them from the set, so it was chill. Just like Nick said, right after I was done with the video, I drove back to the PM house. I walked in at about 1:30pm and I saw Zion walk out of his room, looking like he just woke up.

"did you just now wake up?" i said, laughing at him as I sat down at the kitchen bar.

"yeah and?" he asked back as he went to open the fridge.

"jeez i was just asking"

"K"

Something was up with him, but I think it was because he just woke up. He wasn't a morning person. I looked up from my phone to see him staring at my shirt, with his eyes squinted.

"what?" i asked.

"are those Nicks chains?"

"yeah he let me borrow them"

"he's crazy for that" He mutters as he went back to making his cereal.

"crazy for it?"

"bruh i'm surprised you didn't snap them in half already"

I scoffed. "I literally had them for like 3 hours, what could happen"

"this could happen" Zion said as he came over to me and picked me up from the chair i was in and put my over his shoulder.

"Z NO STOP ZION" i yelled while i was also laughing. He started spinning while walking to the living room as i was hitting him to put my down. "CALEB"

"aw shit you pulling out the government?" he laughed.

"YES PUT ME DOWN"

"you want me to put you down?"

"yes are you deaf?"

He threw me down onto the couch as he leaned down and started tickling me. He knew I was the most ticklish person ever. I hate that he knows it cause he uses it against me a lot. I was screaming whenever Nick walked in from the hallway.

"ay ay ay" Nick said walking up, making Zion stop as an annoyed look washed over his face. He then stood up off of me. "gimme the chains if you gonna do shit like this"

"bruh are you kidding me" Z said.

I just laughed and took them off, handing them to him. He put them over his head and walked into the kitchen without saying anything else.

"what's up with him" i asked Zion. He just shrugged and sat back down at the end of the couch and turned on the TV. I was already laying down, so i rested my legs on his lap. We watched some show I had never heard of for about 20 minutes before Ed came through the front door.

"hey guys" He said as he came into the living room.

"hey" I answered.

"y/n, I was hoping I could still talk to you"

"oh yeah totally" I said as I stood up from the couch. Ed walked to the backyard, so I just followed. Once we got outside, I closed the door behind us and turned around.

"What's up?" i asked.

"I was going let you know i was totally out of line saying the stuff i've been saying lately about the girl with Nick."

"oh...Brandon told you didn't he"

"yeah, and don't be mad at him, he was just sticking up for you. I am SO sorry, y/n. You're not a hoe or slut or anything like that. I was just not thinking."

"hey it's ok you said it and it's over. we can forget about it."

"no for real, i consider you a really good friend and I mean it i've been beating myself up all day over this. I also told Nick about what happened and he's been reminding me all day about it, too." he laughed.

"he's mad?"

"mad is an understatement. look, I just love you and wouldn't ever mean something that rude about you. I was an asshole and didn't think before speaking"

"i forgive you, ed, don't worry. i love you too" I pulled Edwin into a hug. I was happy he apologized and that the whole situation was over.

"sooo you and nick tho?" he asked smiling.

"it's not much calm down" i lied. It was definitely WAY more than that. I didn't want to hype it up too much. We walked back inside and saw Zion and Brandon watching tv. Brandon and Edwin started having a conversation as I stood and watched what was on the tv.

"hey you good?" Z said to me.

"yeah, what's up"

"you and ed's conversation just seemed important"

"it was nothing. what did Nick do to Edwin today?"

"I just heard screaming from Ed's room earlier. that's all i know."

"oh... well where's nick?"

"dunno" Zion mumbled as he looked back at the screen. I walked into the kitchen to see if he was still in there, but he wasn't. I then walked down the hall and heard him listening to music in his room. I opened the door and saw him singing to the music and putting up clothes into his closet.

"hi" i say.

"hey. did edwin talk to you?"

"yeah, everything's cool. He told me you got mad at him."

"he got a big ass mouth and thinks it ok to call girls whores" he says then looks at me. "when they're not"

"so now Brandon, Edwin, Z, and Maggie knows"

"yep...im sure Austin will know soon"

"you okay with all them knowing?" I say as Nick walks to stand right in front of me as I look up at him.

"You know i wouldn't care if everyone knew" he whispers and starts softly kissing my neck, wrapping arms around my waist.

"everyone huh?"

"mmmhm"