50: Bad as Hell

I woke up slowly with arms wrapped around my waist. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Nick laying in bed next to me. He stayed the night after my party, and it for sure was unforgettable. I didn't want to wake him, so I just laid there on my phone for a little. My room was cold, but he kept the bed warm.

I was just scrolling through different apps when he gripped his hands around me tighter and snuggled his head into my neck. I guess he was waking up. I giggled and set my phone back on my nightstand before running my hands through Nicks hair. He began leaving small kisses on my neck.

"good morning" he whispered as he looked to my face.

"good morning" I smiled as we shared a quick kiss before he rolled over to grab his phone.

I stood up out of bed slowly, since I was sore. I quickly hopped in the shower and came back out to see Nick in a new outfit with his shoes on and keys in his hand, checking his hair in the mirror.

"whacha doing?" i say, still in a towel

"I told you about how the guys and I had that studio session at 12, right?"

"well you told me just now" I laugh.

"ah i'm sorry, babe. i'm late as usual tho, so imma bounce." He said. I made an unimpressed face when he told me this. Before leaving, he gave me a peck on the forehead.

I got dressed and brushed my hair before walking into my kitchen. The place was kinda a mess. We cleaned up a lot last night, but all the hard stuff was left today. I have to have a clean house, excessive messes just bother me. I grabbed a breakfast bar and a broom. I swept the whole house, then I started with the mop. I started to get bored, so I had to connect to the speakers and play some music.

About 3 or 4 hours passed before I was almost done wiping down and sanitizing everything. I was jamming out and dancing as I turned to see two people in my living room. I jumped a mile before I noticed it was just Nessa and Emmet.

"my god! i didn't here you guys come in" i yelled over the music before turning it down. They were both laughing their asses off.

"that's priceless" Emmet said.

"yeah yeah where were y'all?" i asked them both.

"We went to that fair downtown. It's not up for long but it's awesome." Nessa mentioned.

"I heard about that place, is it worth the drive?" i ask.

"for sure"

"hey y/n, also, i gotta friend who said he knew you!" Emmet said.

"oh uh, what's his name?" i asked

"Isaiah"

"yeah i know him, he's nice"

"maybe you two could go to the fair together?" Emmet said with a smile.

"emmet!" nessa said as she playfully hit his arm.

"what?" he said confused.

"she has a mannnn" nessa said, excited. "nick and y/n made it official!"

"ayyy congratulations, girl" Emmet adds.

"thank you haha"

"well we're gonna go watch our show, can't miss an episode" Nessa says as they walk down the hall to her room.

I pick up all the cleaning supplies and finally got to chill out for a second. I sat on my couch and clicked on some random movie I saw on Netflix that everyone told me to watch. I pulled out my phone real quick and got reminded of a cute picture Nessa and I took a couple days ago. It didn't go with my post aesthetic, so I just posted it on my story and put it in highlights.

I totally lost track of time with watching the movie and replying to emails that when I looked up, it was dark outside

I totally lost track of time with watching the movie and replying to emails that when I looked up, it was dark outside. My day wasn't very interesting, but I was still exhausted. I climbed into bed and was about to go to sleep until I got a facetime call from Zion. I swiped over to answer and saw him sitting in his room with red LED lights on.

"ayo" he said.

"hiya" i say.

"are you busy?" he asked.

"uh i mean-"

"good so you're not! okay, listen to this" he cuts me off and I hear a click of him playing a very loud, but pretty good beat. I sat and listening as he bopped his head back and forth. He ended it after about 30 seconds.

"ay that's good, z" i say.

"actually? i was gonna make it more complicated or something but you like it how it is?"

"for sure! so you a beat maker now?" i laugh.

"duh, you ain't know dreadheadzedd on tha beat?"

"my god" i laugh.

"naw, but fr, i've been getting into it lately" he said.

"good, i told you that you should take it seriously for like months"

"yeah yeah whatever"

"say i told you so" i said.

"bruh"

"go ahead!" i said smirking.

"...youtoldmeso" he mumbled.

"i'll take that" i giggle. "it's late tho and you caught me right when I was ab to fall asleep"

"i'll let you go"

"kk, night Z"

"night, girl"

———————————

when i STILL can't get into a good schedule of writing these 😍😍😍

THANK U FOR 34k READS 🦋⚡️🌿🤍

also, this whole corona thing is crazy
anyone affected by it is in my thoughts and prayers!!!

thankfully my school is out for the rest of the year and also thankfully I don't know anyone affected by it. STAY SAFE 🤍🤍🤍🤍