11: Live

I got home after brunch and set up my camera on my vanity. I had good lighting in my bathroom, so i figured I would just do it real quick in there. I was going to go live on instagram and tell people that I am no longer in a relationship with anyone. I won't mention his name, because to be honest, he doesn't deserve it. Also, because my team said not to say his name or identify him.

I took a deep breath and fixed my hair before clicking 'Go Live'. As soon as my screen loaded, people starting joining and commenting the 👋 emoji. The likes on the bottom right began flowing in, too.

"heyooo, i was bored so now i'm live."

I was looking through the comments and seeing if anyone i knew was joining. @giovanny commented on it and said "wassssup"

"whaddup Gio, i haven't seen you in forever"

A few other of my friends joined, like Ian Eastwood, Jack Gilinsky, Ricky Thompson, and Mariah Amato.

"Jack, you fake for never coming over now" i laugh.

I decided if someone misses me saying whatever i'm about to say on this live, then they could watch someone's screen recording. I looked up at the number of people watching and it says 9k.

"Uh so I actually wanted to tell everyone about something. I guess I thought going live people would screen record it or something and it would get around but... Um as a lot of you guys know, I have been in a relationship recently..."

I pause for a second and see that Zion and Austin joined the live, too.

"I sort of just want to be strait up with this. Uh. Me and my past partner are not together anymore. We made a decision that were better separate than together and I thought all of you just deserved to know about some parts of my life i guess."

The comments start flooding in with "oh my god🥺" and "finally" and "my fav couple is dead". If only they knew the truth. A few comments were saying horrible things about Dylan and some said some horrible things about me. They obviously did not understand the whole situation.

"Just to let y'all know everything is okay. It happened awhile ago and we have both taken the time we needed. Thank you all for understanding that. It happened weeks ago."

I was sitting reading a few comments and saw someone say "now her and Nick can finally fuck" This obviously made me raise my eyebrows in confusion. I laughed slightly to not try and make it seem like I read something that made me that distressed. I didn't know that we were that readable. i guess.

"Anyway thank you all for understanding and y'all are like the best. Make sure to check out my last video on IG. I love every single one of y'all. Thank you. byeeee"

I wanted to keep it short, not to give away too much.

I clicked end live. A weight instantly lifted off my shoulders and I felt like I dropped off the last bit of Dylan I was still carrying around in my life. I smiled to myself before changing clothes into something more comfortable, a lavender nike hoodie with grey sweatpants. I put my hair in a messy ponytail. Just in time, i got a call from Z.

"Hey, Z"
"hey i saw your live jus now"
"yeah i forgot that people still thought we were together" i laugh.
"you strong girl, you strong" he laughs.

"yeah?"
"yeah for sure. you really made dylan seem like he ain't do anything wrong."
"my team told me to. no drama aloud i guess."
"if i were you...i'd say FUCK THE TEAM AND FUCK DYLAN" he yells.
"oh god, glad you didn't break up with him then" i laugh at Z.
"hey you wanna come over and smoke? Neviah brought over 2 rolls."
"yeah for sure i'm on my way"
"aight see you soon, y/n"

I put on my white air forces, grabbed my keys, wallet and phone... then left.

————————-
comment & vote 🔆
thank u for readin!!