12

taehyung's pov
___
"yeah; let's do something."

i'm surprised over two things: 1, that he actually said yes and 2. i could hear him over my loud beating heart.

"r-really?" i cursed myself internally for continuing to stutter; i should really get out of this bad habit when around him.

jimin nods and looks to the side, running a hand through his hair. "you'll need to choose, though; i'm sure we can't do what i consider 'fun'."

i tilt my head a bit, now curious and hopeful to learn more about his mysterious self. "maybe we could do it...what is it...?"

jimin chuckled and shook his head while smirking a little. "it has something to do with magic; so i obviously can't participate because of this," jimin held up a locked, plain silver bracelet that perfectly fit around his small wrist. "stupid thing."

i examine the bracelet closely as it went big to the smaller's tiny waist. "so you like magic, huh?" i thought for a second as i saw his head go up and down twice; than back to his normal neutral expression. "umm...m-maybe there's a way you c-can do something related to magic..."

i give a small smile at his now extremely curious face. "what do you mean? your parents would never allow some like me to have my magic powers back."

"well, maybe not all of them," i smirk a little, remembering something my parents had told me in the past. "but possibly some domestic magic's; like maybe cleaning or cooking or all of the arts—"

"the arts?" jimin seemed to get excited over this. my smirk widens and eventually goes into one of my regular box smiles as i nod.

"my parents didn't want you to have any power; but i can think with the bracelet to give you some of these powers. but you can't tell anyone." i said seriously; knowing the consequences i'd face if anyone found out.

jimin nods quickly and actually smiles. like, a genuine smile. although it's not the biggest; it's still the widest i've ever seen him smile.

i take his hand and start heading towards my "free-lance room". "come on!!"
___
author's pov
___
taehyung quickly dragged jimin into his free-lance room. this room was dedicated to basically nurturing to taehyung's hobbies so he can do whatever he wants. part of this was a small tech lab thingy that taehyung had wanted when he was 8 when he was having his "mad scientist" face that also led into his "crazy tech" faze; resulting in this. and boy was he glad he kept these things.

after closing the door; he sat jimin down on a chair opposite of him and placed his wrist gently on the table and went to work. there were sparks, twinks, electric, some computer programming; and wallah!

jimin fixes the newly twinked bracelet around his wrist so it's comfortable again. taehyung smiled at his proud work. jimin now has the power of cooking, cleaning, and some of the arts: such as painting, drawing, singing, and dancing. now; some of these you may not see magic coming out of, but they do; trust me.

"done!" taehyung studies jimin's neutral face as he stared at the metal piece of jewelry.

"where do i got to do this," jimin more stared then asked. taehyung stood up and nodded his head to the left; motioning him to follow him.

jimin complied as the two walked down the hallway to one of the many magic rooms in the palace.

the castle really had anything you could imagine. some things may seem a little extravagant; but that's royalty for you.

when taehyung arrived at the second magic room ((the closest to where they were)), he opened the door and made sure no one was watching as he snuck jimin and himself in.

jimin was astonished by the room; it was absolutely ginormous! it was a huge open area with marble white floors, light and dark blue patterns on the wall, and a white ceiling that held numerous fluorescent lights shining down to light up the room. it was a perfect room to do magic in.

jimin turned all around to study the room; until he saw a small brown plaque with golden lettering on it that read:

magic room 2
please respect that you should only use non-violent magic in here; the walls are not built to withstand these kinds of magic.
thank you very much.

he sighed and jumped a little when taehyung tapped his shoulder. he turned around to look at the giant strawberry shortcake.

"what...would you like to do first?" taehyung asked sweetly.

jimin knee what he wanted to do; he wanted to dance. magic dancing was always his favorite thing to do, but he'd never even think of doing it in front of anyone. especially not kim taehyung.

"painting," jimin said the first thing that came to mind so he wouldn't say dancing or even singing.

taehyung smiled widely, "painting?" jimin nodded and walked to the middle of the room and started going at it.

he brought a blank piece up to the center of the room and thought about what he wanted to do. he probably would do something simple; so taehyung wouldn't see his true side in painting.

jimin loves painting; but doing it with magic was way better and easier. you got free paints, canvas, and an image of your choice right next to it from either memory or just a thought of somewhere you've never been or even doesn't exist.

this time, jimin thought of the overlook of his home; moirae island. he started going to work with painting; trying to hide the small smile that was shown on his face as he happily painted.

taehyung was captivated by how focused jimin was. it seemed something had clicked in the small male's brain to focus on the painting and the painting only. he didn't even flinch until they heard a loud BANG sound throughout the room.

the sound of a certain door opening.

"what the hell are you doing?!"
___
bruh this is just mostly a filler or somethin i don't even know where i'm going with this but i definitely don't wanna abandon it so here ya go—

for those who i still reading thank you so much for staying with me on my crazy posting schedule. i rlly need to get a hang of it :/

please make sure to leave comments, vote and read on for bad guy?.