28

hey guys so real quick i'm just going to be using author's pov until said otherwise.

cause let's face it; i don't use anything else but author's pov and it's lowkey getting on my nerves of writing it every time.

other than that; enjoy the chapter :)
___
taehyung walked through the halls and adjusted the way he held jimin. the boy's breathe was even and was write on the side of taehyung's neck; making the boy blush even more.

"stop it, taehyung..." the prince muttered to himself. his heart picked up when the boy on his back unconsciously wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck lightly. he even snuggled in a bit more into the side of his neck. taehyung couldn't help but smile a little at the action.

he abruptly stopped when he heard the king and queen's voices, though; coming around the bend into the hallway. he quickly ran into the first room he saw and closed the door. taehyung our an ear to the door to listen in on when they'll turn another corner out of the hall.

the prince seemed to be there for a while; because all of a sudden, he heard a small voice speak.

"taehyung...?" the said male suddenly felt cool air hit his neck where the boy's face once was. jimin looked around and rubbed his eyes. "why're we in a closet?"

taehyung looked around and realized they are in a closet. a small closet, too.

he was about to put jimin down, but remembered why he was holding him in the first place. he awkwardly responded to the confused boy.

"i-i was on my way to get you to another bedroom...you wouldn't be able to get on or off your bed with your bad foot," taehyung said. "but then my parents started coming down and i didn't want them to start asking questions; so i hid in the first room i found."

jimin hesitantly nodded; even though he knew the prince most likely didn't see him. he even blushed a little when his mind fully processed he was being held.

"you can...um...let me down now..." jimin spoke, already trying to get down. but taehyung still held on and didn't let him.

"you still have a bad foot; you can't walk on it. doctor's orders," taehyung added in. the male groaned and still tried to get off.

"i'm fine, taehyung. i can just hop or something," jimin said; finally forcing himself off of taehyung's back. he stumbled into the wall a little bit; still holding up his bad foot so he wasn't standing on it. that's when the two fully realized how small this closet was.

there was little space in between them. if one moved forward; they'd probably be on top of each other.

"why're you so difficult? can't you just accept someone's help once and awhile? you know, you're not losing any "street cred" for letting your guard down once and awhile," taehyung said in a matter-of-fact tone.

jimin waved him off and massaged his throbbing ankle; careful not to touch any injured part on his foot. "i'm not worried about losing "street cred", taehyung. i can just do a lot on my own; without anyone's help." jimin hissed as he passed by a cut. "even this."

the prince sighed and crossed his arms. he pressed his ear back to the door and didn't hear any footsteps and talking.

"i think we're good," taehyung spoke and opened the door carefully; peeking out to see no one in sight. he turned back to jimin who peeked over his shoulder out into the hallway, too (but taehyung could feel how the older was leaning on him because of his foot). "you need help?"

"um..." the raven haired boy took a second to think of his answer. he still didn't want to let down his guard in front of the prince. but he also couldn't walk on his foot without having extreme pain and worsening his condition. "i'll just lean on you...if that's okay...?"

taehyung smiled lightly and nodded his head. "that's okay." the multi-colored haired male took jimin's arm gently and put it i've this shoulders; going around jimin's pace down the hall.

it was quiet for the most part. a comfortable silence. there was just a few more feet to go until they got to jimin's temporary bedroom.

taehyung walked ho and opened the door, revealing a well-organized bedroom. it had light blue walls with a white, fluffy carpet. very simple; just a king sized bed with a white-comforter and a light grey side table next to it. there was no bathroom in there, but the bathroom was right next to it. there was a single dresser and a full body mirror. jimin honestly liked this better than his complicated bedroom.

jimin let go of taehyung and hopped over to his bed; crashing down on it. taehyung have a small smile at the male's actions and walked over after shutting the door. he sat next to him on the rather comfy bed. the prince looked around the room and sighed.

"sorry for the downgrade, jimin," taehyung sighs. "it's way smaller than any other room and way less stuff in it. doesn't even have a bathroom."

jimin sat up and looked at taehyung like he was mental. he looked around the room that was a regular-sized master suite that was still pretty big. "are you crazy? this room is much better than my old and is big."

"what are you talking about? this room is crap compared to yours," taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes. jimin silently giggled at taehyung's reaction; trying it to shoe the prince his amusement. nevertheless, taehyung caught on. "what?"

"you wouldn't know a good room if you saw one. you're too much in your prince-way-of-thinking that you don't see how good this room is," jimin stood and hobbled his way to the window and opened it; turning back to taehyung. "not every good room has to have so many materialistic things inside. this room is bigger than my whole upstairs in my old house."

he smiled gently and sat on the window sill, as he always does, and leaned on the side of it.

"i'd take this room instead of my old one, actually," jimin sighed and turned his attention from the outside to taehyung. it was later in the day, but still the morning. the air was just perfect; as jimin always liked it.

taehyung smiled lightly and walked over next to the window; looking back at jimin.

"why do you always sit near the open window?" taehyung questioned to the boy.

jimin shrugged his shoulders and looked back out the window. "i guess...it's just calming to me."
___
OMFG THANK YALL FOR OVER 2K I'M DEAD!

i'm (as always) a bit late with my update but i hope you like and enjoy it. i'm not planning on ending this story anytime soon and i'm still not sure of the ending; so that's fun.

cya guys in the next chapter!

please be sure to vote, leave a comment, and read on for bad guy?.