53

quickly, swiftly, and nimbly; the two step-brothers sneak throughout the castle. it was around 1 pm when they snuck around the palace; so it was a bit more difficult.

the first thing they'd have to do is split up; going away for their own tasks.

taehyung would grab the remote that allows them to pass through the shield and leads a trail across the water for them to get to moirae. with this remote, they can travel with any kind of transportation they want, but it will take a bit of hard work to do this.

jungkook will gather some supplies; like food, water, maybe a knife or two for protection, and put it into his bag along with the other couple essentials in there. he'd also make sure that there was no one near the waterfront that they'd go off of so no one would know where they went. his last job was to get a hold of a smaller vehicle, like a motorcycle, that they could discretely travel to moirae with. a limo would stand out way too much.

and with that, the two wished each other luck and went off.

jimin layed there, in the middle of the street, oozing blood out of the top of his right arm. salty tears trickled down his soft cheeks, but he couldn't feel them.

he couldn't feel anything.

he was used to this; every time he wanted to go for a simple stroll there were always a pack of people waited to beet the living shit out of him.

maybe i deserve this?

jimin couldn't help but to think pessimistically in this situation.

what did he do wrong in life? why was all of this shit happening to him? who chose for all of these drastic measures of harm and torture to come upon him? when did everything in his life go to shit? where was he even going on his walks, or did someone just give him the idea so he could get beaten up once again?

or was it himself?

did he subconsciously want this to happen? just to be a part of humanity and reality again? just to feel ... important?

he groaned and held his head, which had a small cut on it, but mostly hurt from all of his racing thoughts that he didn't want to have questioned.

sitting up made him groan yet again and pull his legs to his chest; trying to conceal the pain.

but, suddenly, he thought of the two princes. the two boys that made his years fall faster and thicker down his cheeks.

"you crying, little boy?"

jimin clenched his legs closer to his chest when he heard the voice.

now, there were always different people in different numbers in different groups when he was attacked, but there was always one familiar face.

sadly, it's a familiar one.

jimin quickly tried his best to wipe his tears and curl up so right that he'd turn into the air around him. he started shivering under the shadow of the taller male who loomed in front of him.

he hesitated, but slowly picked up his head when his sobs turned into soft sniffles. the male smirked at his shaken figure and bent down so he was just above eye level with him.

"r-runjin..."

taehyung hid from two guards that passed him; talking casually. the remote he needed was locked in a case in his father's locked office; which his father only had the keys to. sadly, his father always had his key ring on his belt. the only time to took it off was when he went he was lounging around, and still he never kept it out of sight.

it would be a bit of a challenge.

so, taehyung lingered around his parent's bedroom and waited for the slight shuffling and muffled voices to go down into almost nothing.

carefully, he creaked open the door and peeked his head inside to make sure he wouldn't get caught. thankfully, his father was asleep. sadly, the belt and the key chain was still on his father's waist.

he slid his way in there, not having to open the door too much, and quietly closed the door after he got in.

taehyung looked around and saw no one else inside of the big bedroom; whoever his step-father was talking to must've left another way or was on the phone.

he tip toed around the room and eyed the king; making sure he didn't even move in his sleep.

carefully, he reached over to the keychain and searched for the golden one with a four-leaf clover on it (which he heard was the key).

finding it rather quickly; taehyung stole it very quickly, making his step-father stir in his sleep; which had taehyung jumping back; scared.

thankfully it was only stirring; nothing more.

taehyung took a deep breathe and slowly got back up on his feet and started walking towards the door.

and, surprisingly, got out of the situation with ease.

well, enough ease to not remember one of his stud earrings came out and landed on the hardwood of the king's sleeping quarters.

"you got everything?" taehyung asked as he ran up to jungkook who waited outside the castle. he adjusted the backpack over his shoulder again and again; it being heavier now with all the supplies.

jungkook nodded. "i got a small motorcycle that'll fit both of us and the rest. the more important thing i'd do you have everything?"

taehyung took out the remote quickly and showed it to jungkook. both smiled at their accomplishments.

"alright...l-lets go," jungkook stuttered; practically shaking with excitement. taehyung chuckled and patted the boy's shoulder to try to calm him down, but he honestly couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

"okay," taehyung simply said and hopped on the motorcycle, and jungkook jumps on the back, still shaking. "let's go get him back, eh?"

jungkook nodded as taehyung hit the only button on the remote and opened the shield for them.

and they rode on the water all the way to moirae island.
___

so i've been reading the comments and i'd like to say thank you to the people who said my writing is really good and to stop saying it sucks! i'm pretty hard on myself and don't really see it, but again, thank you! and to all the people who comment aswell; you guys make me so happy and want to write so much more!

this story is honestly getting to a good part so i'm writing quicker and trying to get better on my way through the process.

also i cried over bts tonight so anyways—

cya next chapter :)

please be sure to vote, leave comments, and read on for bad guy?.