an explanation

hello everybody; this is a note from the author.

as you've seen i haven't updated and i hate how i left this without any explanation. i'd like to say this is NOT discontinued; i could never do that. but i will try to wrap it up soon cause recently i've been more into other things than fanfics which is a bit unusual for me haha.

i've just been watching shows and movies, reading some manhwas and random corny kdramas cause i felt like it. also my friend is obsessed with the last of us and is forcing me to watch the second game with her which isn't that bad so far.

that's really no explanation and i cant exactly tell you a set date i'll update again; i just felt you guys should know what's going on. my family and i aren't on the best terms at the moment so i've just been hanging in my room or with my friends a lot more often; so i've just been trying to do things that make me happy to get my mind off of it :)

sorry for having a small rant but yeah these are the reasons why i haven't updated yet; but i WILL so don't worry. i, again, just don't know when.

my writing schedule was good for awhile until i started to get bored and confused again; cause i honestly still don't know where this story is going still haha.

anyways i'm so so so so SO sorry for keeping you guys waiting and making this all so confusing; i will try my hardest to write the next chapter as quickly as i can. i can also not promise that my regular schedule with posting will be the same; please be patient with me.

i love all you guys; even if it's not a huge audience, i'm still happy i have consistent readers!

💜stay safe everyone💜

bye!!