19

before i start this chapter; is just like to say that i posted a new book! it's called hospital visits and it's a jikook au. the story is kind of explained in its name; but please go and check that out if you want!

alright, back to bad guy? :)
___
author's pov
___
RINNNNNNGGGGGG!!

jungkook groans and smashes his hand on his alarm clock. he layed still in his bed for around 20 minutes before reluctantly sitting up to start the day.

he yawned and stretched and washed up. after dressing up in his collared blue shirt with black pants and typical black timberlands. after simply brushing his teeth and running his hands through his messy bed hair in a lazy attempt to make it look good; he started walking to breakfast.

it took around 2 minutes to arrive to the small dining room where his step-mother and taehyung already sat eating. he walked over quietly and took his seer next to taehyung.

once the curley headed ball of sunshine noticed him; he smiled happily. "good morning, kook!" he spoke.

"good morning, jungkook," the queen smiled pleasantly to jungkook before going back into her veggie omelette.

"good morning," jungkook gave a small smile and watched as the butler presented a hot veggie omelette of his own in front of him. he quickly snatched a fork beside him and started digging into his plate. for some reason; he was always hungry in the morning rather than the rest of the day.

"mom, what're we doing today? we'll have to go back to school in two days after our leave. and no one has even started to check up to see where jimin is on our learning criteria—"

"jimin? why do you care if he gets taught anything? he's not welcomed in anywhere near me after punching hyunjin for just saying something a bit off. no, he won't get any education if i have a say in it," the queen spoke clearly and honestly; no ashamed of her words. she continued eating her veggie omelette with no care in the world.

meanwhile, jungkook was squeezing his fork tight and scarring down the omelette just to keep his mouth occupied and distracted from snapping at her.

taehyung was biting his lip and looking down at his already eaten plate; trying to not snap as well.

the butler soon came to pick up his dish and take it away to be cleaned. thankfully, he stayed and waited for jungkook to be done, too. he understood the younger still felt awkward being left alone with his mother after the 3 years of the marriage.

after the butler took jungkook's player away; the two bid farewell to the queen and walked out of the room.

"no education? i know the schooling on moirae was most likely terrible; but bad schooling is better than no schooling," jungkook finally let o hurt his rant to taehyung.

"i know, i know. i'll have to talk to her or something. you'll have to talk to your dad, too. maybe try to get him to convince mom to get him properly schooled," taehyung suggested.

jungkook simply shook his head to the comment. "your mom makes the final decisions in this relationship. all the balls are in her court with a lot of decisions that need to be made in lonnex."

"sadly; i guess you're right...but i'll still try my best with my mom!" taehyung said with enthusiasm and faith.

jungkook honestly was jealous of that. he could never be half as enthusiastic and have as much faith in anything as taehyung does in a bowl of peas.

"i wish you the b—" jungkook went quiet when he saw a certain boy walking towards them.

"what?" taehyung followed jungkook's gaze and smiled widely. "jimin!"

jimin stopped in front of the two. looking from jungkook to taehyung in one movement.

"what're you doing out of your room? didn't my dad say he'd send you food?" jungkook questioned.

jimin changed his direction of sight to the younger. "yeah; but i felt too suffocated in there. i've been too lazy to clean up the mess; so every 2 seconds i'm stepping on anything and everything. sometimes even stepping on broken wood pieces and probably getting spitters in my feet."

jungkook nodded in understanding. "b-but tae's mom is in there at the moment. maybe it's be better if we brought you out something and then are with you in the other dining room?"

jimin stared at him for a few seconds. "no. if she doesn't want to eat with her guest; then she'll have to move." the smaller than, with his head up and a puffed out chest; walked into the dining room to face the queen.

he first went up to the door that lead to the kitchen and went into it. not even a minute later, he came out with the same veggie omelette the three had already eaten and sat in his seat at the table. the seat that would have taehyung in his left side; but since the boy wasn't sitting down; it was just him on that side.

the queen flared at him as he ate his omelette without hesitation.

"what do you think you're doing?" she snarled. jimin simply gave her a glance before looking back down at his omelette.

"i'm eating in the dining room. i don't want to get my room dirtier than it already is," he spoke with confidence. he really had no fear whatsoever. well; no dear that he showed, of course.

"you think you're sooooo smart and brave because of this, park? i still haven't forgotten what you've done to my nephew. giving him that giant bruise on his jaw like he's some insensitive brat in the streets of moirae," she growled at him.

"well, half of thats true," jimin smirked. the queen simply let out a small gasp and stood up angrily.

"you inconsiderate little bug!" she huffed.

jimin giggled happily at her reaction. "little bug?? gotta come up with some better trash talk, your highness."

"UGH!" and the queen was gone. her thumping footsteps could be heard from miles away. jimin obviously mad her pissed.

and jungkook and taehyung couldn't help but finally let out their laughs after the woman left the room.
___
i know i just posted about not being able to come up with a good idea; but boom. here we go guys.

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay turned for new ones! this was sorta a filler one. next i'm probably gunna have hyunjin have his first visit with jimin. i'm still not quite sure how all of this will turn out; but i'm in for the ride :)

please be sure to leave comments, vote, and read on for bad guy?.