29

taehyung and jimin stood in a comfortable silence for some time; just simply watching the wind swirl by and hearing the slight shudder of the leaves shaking. there quiet peacefulness was interrupted by the youngest as he walked in; the two boy's looking over to him.

jungkook sighed and walked up to them. "you should've been more specific of the room you went in. this is the 6th i've tried," the young prince sighed. he looked around and then back at them. "sorry this is a downgrade, jimin."

jimin waved his off and relaxed back again. "i'm thinking of moving to this room."

"wha..." jungkook was surprised. "why??"

"because it's less cluttered. you two should honestly try not having such a big, extravagant room. it's more comfortable," jimin looked over at jungkook.

jungkook shook his head. "i have just my necessities in my room."

"so then your iron man figurine collection is a necessity?" taehyung chuckled.

jungkook blushed perfumery about his secret iron man collection was let out to park jimin. "taehyung!!!" was all jungkook could think to say.

jimin looked at the two; confused. "what's iron man?"

the laughter stopped as the two princes looked at him like he had 4 heads.

"what?" jimin asked; not knowing why they turned so serious by his question.

"you...don't know what iron man is? you've never seen any of robert downey junior's movie?" jungkook was astonished.

"robert who? i thought we were talking about iron man," jimin was more confused now. the two princes weren't making much sense with their words.

"alright. we're having a movie marathon tonight," taehyung declared. he couldn't have a guest in his home who didn't know who iron man was.

jungkook nodded. "i'll get my movies together; we'll watch them here since you can't really move a lot, jimin."

jimin just watched as the two step-brothers conversed about what exactly to show jimin and he they should do it. his lips formed a small smile; happy that they'd actually think tis much into a movie marathon for him.

"alright; we'll be back at 7! maids and butlers will bright you your meals. i'd you ever need anything there's a red button next to your bed," taehyung explained. "and please just rest. watch tv or books or whatever; just don't walk too much, okay?"

jimin nodded. "thank you," he said with all honestly. he was truly great full for the princes' kindness. if this happened on moirae; his mother probably would've just said to walk it off like it was nothing.

mother

jimin almost forgot about their agreement. in all honesty; he didn't want to get the longed for pendent. he wanted to be selfish for once and have tis amazing life for just himself. there was no one on moirae he could think of that would be good for lonnex.

after the princes left; it wasn't long until there was a knock on his door.

"yeah?" jimin asked; flipping through the channels on the tv to find something amusing.

the door freaked open and in popped the head of hyunjin. jimin sat up a bit more; careful not to move his foot to aggravate it.

"ah, so it is true," hyunjin closed the door lightly and walked over; gazing at his beat up foot. "how's this happen?"

"it just happened," jimin didn't feel like explaining how there was glass and then how did the glass get there; it's he harder for him to cover up the anonymous threat rock. "the better question is how do you know? did taehyung and jungkook spread the news that quickly?"

hyunjin shook his head and sat on the bed. "no. i had to get a check up at the doctor and the nurse said jungkook was in a hurry to take the doctor to you. i tried to visit your room, but when you weren't there; i assumes you'd be in the next best room on a hunch."

jimin said "oh" and continued flipping through the channels. "you didn't have to check up on me. i'm sure there's more important things you have to do."

"you'd think," hyunjin positioned himself to be sitting next to jimin and lean against the bed's backboard. "but i got nothing. i'm pretty bored; so would it be okay if i stay?"

jimin nodded, not wanting to be rude, and finally settled on the channel HGTV to watch love it or list it.

there would be occasional light conversations between the two; one time a maid came in with lunch for jimin. a couple minutes later she came in again with a lunch for hyunjin.

hyunjin seemed to be a different person then he let out to be. jimin still didn't quite know why he acted like he did at their first meeting. maybe it was because the boy didn't know how to act around him? to be honest, most people didn't know how
to act around him. taehyung was one of the only ones who acted leisurely and jungkook was starting to get there, aswell. hyunjin still needed some work; he was good with conversations but still was obviously uncomfortable sometimes.

jimin just waited and longed for the day people would stop being afraid and see him as normal.

"i'll try to visit again this week. cya!" hyunjin left around 5. the two had fun together and definitely made time fly by for jimin. both didn't realize they'd spent 5 hours with each other until they finally looked at the clock next to jimin's bed.

the male turned off the tv; wanting to take a break from looking at the screen so he was ready for the movie marathon tonight. but there was nothing else he could really do. the room had one or two books that didn't catch his interest and not books he could write or doodle in to occupy his brain.

so, against taehyung and the doctor's orders, he started wobbling around the room to get a little exercise. his foot ached, but maybe this would help it heal a little better. he did that for a little bit; stretching his sore limbs and massaging the ankle above his sore foot to help it feel better.

the rest of the time he did as he always does: sit and look out the window. this always had the time fly by the most; until the two noisy princes bursted through the door with tons of dvds, comic books, and popcorn in their hands.

jimin smiled.
___
eyyy i had a free period today so i knocked this chapter out in no time—

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY HOBIIIIII!!!! OMFG ILYSM!!!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕

please be sure to vote, leave a comment, and read on for bad guy?