Discontinued

Hey guys

So curiosity got the best of me and I'm finally taking a look back at this story. I realized that the in the last chapter I was 14 and now I'm 16 and I'm really just stunned. I haven't realized how much time has really passed and I'm sure you guys don't really need this chapter since you can kind of surmise already what I'm about to say after almost 2 years of not uploading.

This story was something a younger and less-experience me put out as just a fun little story to get out any build up emotions I had and to express whatever was happening in my head. I can't even bring myself to read back because of how disappointed in myself I am by how I was writing. There was no consistency in anything I wrote and I can't bring myself to finish this story. I have tried multiple times to finish this and I just can't seem to get it done.

Since this was once a special thing for me, I can't bring myself to delete it altogether but I also don't want to continue writing this so I've decided to simply label it as discontinued. Thank you all for your support and I'm sorry to leave you guys on an unsatisfying ending. Thank you guys again; and for the last time, stay safe out there.