61

after literal hours of screaming and barking from the king and queen; taehyung and jungkook were finally dismissed to their rooms. they'd agreed to meet up at jungkook's room since jimin had never been to taehyung's.

once the two opened the door; they saw jimin in his natural place: sitting on the window sill of an open window looking out at the sunset.

the smaller's head spun around quickly at the unlocking of the door; seeing the two there after jungkook closed it. he smiled and ran over to them. "did it work? they don't know i'm here?" jimin asked all giddy.

taehyung nods quickly and almost jumps up and down. "we did it," taehyung confirmed with a smile.

jimin sighed in relief at the news and looked around the room; yawning. "...is there, um...anywhere i can sleep...?"

jungkook quickly nodded and said, "i have a blow up mattress in my closet i can blow up for myself. you can have the bed."

"no no no; it's ok. i'll be on the air mattress; it'll honestly feel like heaven compared to my hard mattress," jimin smiled.

the two bickered for a little bit until jimin finally agreed to take the bed.

taehyung gulped; not wanting to leave the two alone together. especially for a whole night.

but, what was he going to say? he couldn't exactly sleep in the same room as them; there would be no more room left for him to go.

"why don't you take a shower and i'll get some clothes for you, okay?" jungkook smiled for jimin and pointed him in the way of the bathroom. "the towels will be under the sink and i'll put the clothes outside the door for you."

jimin nodded and thanked both of them as he went into the bathroom.

taehyung rubbed their back of his neck. "so, ho—"

"hey, taehyung, maybe you should head off into your room. jimin's has a long day and should probably get some sleep," jungkook accidentally cut taehyung off.

the older frowned and looked at the male. "but it's only 8:20."

"exactly; he'll probably pass out by the time he gets out of the shower. he deserves a nice, long, good night rest; he probably hadn't had one in awhile," jungkook pointed out.

taehyung tried to talk again, but jungkook had already walked away to get out comfortable clothes for jimin.

"i...i'll wait until he comes back out to say goodnight," taehyung sat down on a chair near the door as he unbuttoned the first button on his shirt to feel more comfortable.

jungkook tried not to storm at taehyung and throw him out. he's just going to leave after jimin comes out... don't freak out jungkook; you're better than that.

the youngest placed a pair of basketball shorts and an old t-shirt in front of the door and went back over to his bed.

a couple minutes later, after jimin stuck his arm out to get his clothes, came out still drying his wet hair and in the new clothes.

"thanks jungkook," jimin simply said and through the towel in the laundry basket jungkook pointed out for him.

jimin gulped and looked away quickly when he saw what kind of position taehyung was in. usually the younger male had a more soft and calming composure, but with a couple buttons unbuttoned and the intense look he gave jimin; he looked almost intimidating and sexy.

taehyung simply smirked and stood up; walking towards jimin and back hugging him tightly. he leaned in and whispered into the older's ear, "i'm glad your back."

jimin smiled and melted into the hug that seemed way too quick to end when taehyung let go.

"i'll see you in the morning," taehyung smiled and walked out of the room; carefully closing the door behind him.

jungkook took a deep breathe and got the blow up mattress out of the closet and started to blow it up. it was quite quiet in the room while jungkook was blowing up the mattress.

"so," jimin started while sitting on jungkook's bed a bit awkwardly. "what've you been up to?"

jungkook looked up at jimin for a second and looked back at the mattress. "really just preparing to be king and going through a bunch of stress," he paused and stared intently at the air mattress and muttered, "missing you..."

the older hugged his knees and blushed a little at the words. "i...i heard what happened with the whole... king thing," jimin looked at the other sympathetically. "i'm sorry about that."

the younger quickly shook his head and turned off the machine; pulling out the pumper and closing the seal. "it was for the best. i'm not ready to lead a kingdom at only 18 even though everyone expects me to. it was just a really stressful process for the whole year; i'm glad it's over."

"so you don't want to be king? or your just not ready?" jimin questioned.

"i don't know..." jungkook grabbed two pillows from his bed and another blanket for his little bed. "the idea of being in charge of so many people...and if i just do one thing wrong? everything would go to shit and it would all be my fault. i don't like being responsible for that."

jimin nodded as he listened intently to his words. "i think that's absolutely acceptable. i mean; just because your the son of a king doesn't mean you need to be one. like; i've seen you drawing sometimes. what about that?"

jungkook huffed and thought about it. he was pretty good, and he really enjoyed doing it. maybe it was something to consider. "maybe...i don't know. i've just been taught only one thing all my life that i don't even want to do. it's so difficult to just pick one thing."

"i understand. but...if your father really cares; he'll understand why you don't want to do it," jimin spoke sincerely.

jungkook smiled at jimin and nodded. "guess so."

___
sorry i've been taking 4 days to update recently.

i'm binging dance moms and also reading other fanfics and working on other works aNd finishing out school.

luckily today was my final day of school for me so let's goooo🥳🥳🥳🥳

ALSO i'm so sorry i didn't do it last update but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7K!!!!! you guys make me so happy with every update so thank you so much for sticking here with me!

anyways i'm very happy that it's my final day of school so now i can sleep in and not worry about it!

stay safe guys💜

please be sure to vote, leave comments, and read on for bad guy?.