38

"it was nothing, taehyung," jungkook walked with his head down to retrieve lunch. the cooks were fast to provide him with the soup.

taehyung stood up and walked over to him. "yes it was. what happened? why did you just stare at each other like that?"

"it's ... none of your business. i'm going to eat in my room. good-bye," jungkook took the bowl and sped walk out of the dining room; just like jimin had done.

taehyung was tempted to go after him, but he was right. it wasn't any of his business. he'd just ... have to figure out some other way. he obviously wouldn't get an answer from either of them willingly.

jungkook looked down at the brother that was slightly shaking. that's when he realized his hands were shaking from the small interaction with jimin.

jimin.

his name sent butterflies into jungkook's stomach. the prince knew he was falling for the boy, but he didn't want to believe it. how could he? it's not like it's illegal or anything if they wanted to date; it's just ... "frowned upon".

and besides; jimin wouldn't want to date him. he doesn't seem like the type to commit to a relationship like dating. hell, jungkook didn't even know if jimin's ever even been in an actual relationship.

that's when jungkook stops. his brain was slowly going over everything he knew about the boy, which ... wasn't much. he only went off of the fact the boy was from moirae and his mother was a bitch. about his past, of course.

but his personality totally contradicts his rough past. he's silently caring and, jungkook has noticed, doesn't have the very best mental state. not crazy or anything, but ... possibly borderline depression? he wasn't sure.

and that's the thing. he didn't know jimin on a real personal level. he didn't know how jimin turned out like the opposite of his mother. there had to be someone who helped him get through all the troubles, right? but then again jimin never mentioned wanting to bring anyone else from moirae over ...

jungkook has remembered a specific time where jimin had said no one was good enough to be brought to lonnex. how they were all mostly criminals.

his past was something no one but jimin really knew about. it was like a blank canvas that was waiting to be painted on but never has the chance to. the painter's there; he has the brush, the pallet, even a smock. but no paint.

jungkook didn't realize he had walked to jimin's room instead of his until he was about to knock on it.  he quickly took his hand away and looked down. he felt disappointed in himself for not controlling his actions. in his defense, he didn't consciously do it.

"i knew it," jungkook jumped at the deep, familiar voice that came out of no where. he looked over to see taehyung a couple feet away from him; staring at him. "this does has something to do with jimin. and jimin is my business. so you tell me what happened right now or else."

jimin presses his ear against the door and listened to the two's bickering. it seemed jungkook was determined not to let taehyung find out what they did.

which jimin was thankful about. out of everyone he didn't want to know; taehyung would be number 1. he didn't know why he just ... was.

"nothing happened with jimin and i; let it go!!" jimin picked up jungkook's aggregated and loud voice from all the muffled ones he's been hearing.

so this fight was about that little stare they did? why did taehyung want to know so badly what happened?

"no! if it was nothing then you could tell me! but you're not! so just tell me what happened!" taehyung growled back.

the two prince's stopped their bickering and looked over when they heard jimin's door open and the said boy walk out of the room. he looked up at both of them and played dumb to the situation.

"why're you guys yelling outside my room?" he asked; crossing his arms and looking at them pointedly. the two immediately stopped bickering and looked at jimin; not sure what to say.

but, taehyung was feeling confident and walked to jimin.

"what happened between you and jungkook?" he questioned and looked at jimin expectantly.

"nothing. why would there be?" jimin narrowed his eyes. he had to admit; years of hiding his feelings was really paying off right now.

taehyung hesitated. jimin's tone had no tells of lying in it. but, he persisted.

"then why'd yo—"

"look taehyung, i'm tired. i already told you the truth so don't sweat on it," jimin cut him off; not wanting to come up with anymore lies. he felt bad lying to taehyung. "i'll see you two tomorrow, okay? i'm gunna stay in my room for the rest of the day and binge a show or something. cya."

he waved and shut the door behind him; not waiting for either of them to contradict what he said.

taehyung went back to jungkook and jabbed his pointer finger into his chest.

"you better tell me right now what happened or i ... i'll ... i-i don't know! j-just tell me! i hate being in the dark and i know for a fact both of you are lying!" taehyung growled. he didn't yell as loud this time so he didn't disturb jimin.

but jimin was still pressing his ear against the door to eavesdrop in their conversation. he knew they wouldn't leave quite yet.

"let it go, tae! nothing happened. that's it. no more. so let. it. go." jungkook stared intensely right into taehyung's eyes.

taehyung's finger on the younger's chest dug in a big deeper; then went away. he sighed and shook his head angrily.

"fine. be that way. cya later, jungkook," he said rudely and stomped away.

jungkook watched him until he turned the corner; then looked back to jimin's room.

should i go in? no ... why would he want me to go in there?

but he still wanted to kiss him again. and the fact jimin kissed back? it made him want to go in the room even more.

he just stared at the door and had a mental battle in his head.
___
what shall jungkook choose to do?

i've been finishing chapters quickly so this is a lol early 🥰🥰

also should next chapter have more jikook or vmin? you don't have to vote, but it can be helpful if you do ;)

also my school is officially closed down cause of corona sooooo 🙃🙃

stay safe guys; it's a scary world rn 🥰

please be sure to vote, leave comments, and read on for bad guy?.