40

"your highness? i think something is going on ..."

"hm? with what?" the queen didn't look interested. most of the time this was useless information.

"it's about our guest and the prince," the maid said seriously.

the queen looked up at these words. she put down her golden glass of wine and turned her body towards the maid.

"which prince?" she asked.

"prince jungkook, your highness," the maid paused until the queen nodded for her to continue. "it's just a hunch, but i think something is going on between them."

"what would make you think that?" the queen's eyebrow raised in question.

"well ... i was bringing the boy's food. i knocked and he paused for a little bit before answering me in an ... odd way," the maid spoke. "30 minutes later i came back and it took him a minute or two to allow me in. once i walked in, i saw prince jungkook also in there. they were standing oddly far apart and seemed to be ... uncomfortable. i don't know ... it was small, but gave me an odd feeling. so i came to tell you just in case it isn't just ... nothing."

the queen played with the ring on her finger; going into a deep thought.

"so ... what you're telling me is that you believe that the prince and that scoundrel are ... doing something?" the queen narrowed her eyes. the maid's eyes widen as she shook her head violently side to side.

"n-no, your highness ...! i-i just thought ... you sh-should know just in case y—"

"GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" the queen yelled; obviously angered. the maid scurried out of the room.

she scoffed and stared at her ring while playing with it. she didn't want to admit it, but she has seen some change in jungkook recently. he was starting to become more like taehyung; meaning he was starting to spend less and less time with them and more and more time with the delinquent.

it was distracting the prince from preparing to be king in less than a year. the current king even saw that and was starting to get worried.

this stupid kid was ruining all of there plans. before he came; jungkook wouldn't have any distractions. he'd just be worried about his studies being a king and what actions he needs to take and learn.

as in her own son? taehyung was always bubbly and talking to everyone. but, and this is jungkook too, they've been going into town more and more and starting to not even care about stares they may get. taehyung's fiery red hair was definitely the main think that stood out. but, the boy didn't care if he was seen in public anymore. and the queen had no idea why.

she just groaned and stood up. she'll deal with this her own way.

jungkook was at it again; drawing jimin even though he didn't realize it. his sketchbook was filled with drawings of the beautiful boy. some were colored, some were in black and white; he didn't care. he looked beautiful in every one.

"who's that?"

jungkook almost jumped out of his sweet and slammed his sketchbook closed. he turned back with wide eyes to a confused taehyung.

"what's wrong? who was that?" taehyung was joking at first, but by jungkook's reaction? it made him more curious.

"j-just a random d-d-drawing ..." he stuttered out.

"okay ..." taehyung pretended to drop it. he looked somewhere else. "you've eaten anything today?"

"no ... not yet," jungkook stood up and stretched his limbs.

"let's get something; c'mon," taehyung nodded his head over to the door.

jungkook obliged and walked towards the door. he opened it and walked out; waiting for taehyung. but, the older prince grabbed the sketchbook and closed the door.

"TAEHYUNG?!" jungkook pushed on the door. he kicked and slammed and tried, but taehyung had his whole body weight on it. "taehyung open the door!!"

taehyung giggled and kept the door closed with his weight. "i just wanna see what you drew~"

taehyung ignored jungkook's pleas and yelling and opened the book. his smile faltered when he saw the first drawing looked like ... jimin.

his eyebrow raised in confusion. maybe it's someone who just looks like jimin ... he thought. he turned the page. still jimin.

and the next page and the next page and the next page. until he was at the end of the used pages. all of them was jimin. a whole 23 pages were all park jimin.

it was then taehyung realized that the pushing and yelling had stopped. he opened the door and didn't see jungkook in sight.

"holy shit"

"jimin!!"

jimin jumped as his door slammed open. it was hyunjin.

he closed the door and went over to jimin.

"what's going on??" he whispered.

"... with what?" jimin looked up confused. he was just trying to enjoy some nice lucky charms until he barged.

"with jungkook." jimin froze. "i saw you too in the garden? i've been trying to get a hold of you ever since then!"

jimin didn't know what to say. he really didn't want this kind of news spreading; especially not to hyunjin. he's kind; but he seems like a blabbermouth when he has some juicy drama.

"that wasn't me," was all jimin could get out. he pushed his worriedness aside and put on a carefree face. "i don't know what you're talking about."

"c'mon, jimin! i saw your face; i know it was you!" hyunjin argued.

jimin just shook his head and looked at hyunjin like he was crazy. "that wasn't me. why would i kiss jungkook?"

hyunjin looked at him with a smirk. "i never said anything about kissing him, jimin."

jimin froze yet again. shit. how stupid could he be?

"are you gonna tell me the truth now?" hyunjin pushed.

quick, quick! find a lie, a lie, any lie!

he stayed quiet.

okay just say something. it's starting to get awkward. say anything.

he stayed quiet.

oookayy;; c'mon jimin. say something!! anything!!

"h-he kisses good."

you goddamn asshole.

___

okay coronavirus is getting really big and my state's about to go into marshall law so i'm getting more scared than i was before.

everyone please stay safe and stay clean!! i hope you liked this chapter even though there was like nothing going on--

cya next chapter!

btw thank y'all for 3k💕💕💕💕it means a lot to me 🥰🥰🥰🥰

please be sure to vote, leave comments, and read on for bad guy?.