Episode 6, Act 3 - Call Me

Back at McKinley Sam and Brittany are talking excitedly in the hallway about movies. "Finn came up with a totally awesome idea for a movie theme," Brittany smiled softly as Sam nodded. "Definitely! I can break out all my impressions from the movies," Sam grinned eagerly as he went into a Darth Vader Impression "I am your father." Brittany laughed as she felt the baby kick. "I think she totally loves your impressions," Brittany smiled at Sam who placed his hand on her stomach "You think so?" he asked. "I know so....do another one," Brittany pleaded as Sam went into a Nicholas Cage impression "Not the bees! Not the bees!". The baby once again responded by kicking as Sam looked in awe feeling her kick. "What did I tell you?" Brittany said as Sam rubbed her stomach lovingly. "Wow...I can't believe we're going to have a baby in a few weeks," Sam said honestly as Brittany made a face. "I'm having a baby..." Brittany said still believing that her daughter was her and Santana's lesbian love child. "Yeah...and I'm going to help you with the baby, remember?" Sam said as Brittany nodded. "Okay I thought you were going back to the whole Santana isn't the father thing which isn't true. We're having a lesbian love child," Brittany said as Sam sighed knowing he wouldn't get through to Brittany on this one. "I know," he said faking a smile as Brittany walked off happily. As Sam watched her leave he couldn't help but still feel hurt everytime she insisted he wasn't the baby's father. He loved her and their daughter so much but knew he couldn't say that to Brittany without her getting upset which made him feel slightly frustrated. He could only hope in time Brittany would realize the baby was theirs and not hers and Santana's.

"Oh, my God, it's getting worse out there," Kurt frowned looking out the window. "Well I'm glad I got here when I did but it looks like I won't be able to head back to New Haven anytime soon," Quinn sighed looking out the window as well as Rachel seemed to be anxious that they couldn't get out. "What's the matter Berry? Afraid your drug dealer boyfriend won't come home?" Santana smirked. "Okay, he's not a drug dealer. Please, okay? It's snowing outside. He's probably just stranded somewhere," Rachel frowned upset as Santana didn't believe her. "Do you want me to call him?" Rachel asked as Santana nodded "Okay. I'll prove it to you." Rachel then rushed over to call Brody on her phone. "Hey, Rach," Brody's voice said as he answered the phone. "Hey, babe. Where are you?" Rachel asked as Santana began an imitation of getting cocaine ready. "Aw, the bridges are closed I'm stuck at my friend's house in Manhattan. You remember Leo, right?" Brody said as Santana pretending to sniff up the fake cocaine. "Well, I miss you. We're in the middle of watching Moulin Rouge, and so we're getting to the part where Ewan McGregor cries," Rachel smiled. "Hey, l-listen, I, uh, I got to go. I will be back as soon as I can," Brody said quickly trying to get Rachel off the phone. "Okay," Rachel smiled as she hung up as Kurt, Quinn, and Santana exchanged suspicious looks. "There you go. Okay?" Rachel said as she point her phone down and went to cook. "I'm with you. Drug dealer," Kurt whispered to Santana who smirked glad to finally have someone on her side.

Back at McKinley High, Brittany is up performing her song of choice which is Blondie's 'Call Me' with the help of the New Directions as everyone seems to be into the performance, except Kitty who is rolling her eyes throughout the entire thing.

"Color me your color, baby. Color me your car. Color me your color, darling. I know who you are. Come up off your color chart. I know where you're comin' from. Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions repeated. "On the line. Call me, call me any, anytime. Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions repeated. "My love. When you're ready we can share the wine," Brittany sang. "Call me," Brittany sang with the New Directions as she makes her way over to Sam and sits on his lap as she sings the bridge. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Brittany sings with the New Directions Girls. "He speaks the languages of love," Brittany sang. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Brittany sings with the New Directions Girls. "Amore, chiamami, chiamami," Brittany sang. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Brittany sang with the New Directions Girls. "Appelle-moi mon cherie, appelle-moi," Brittany sang as she got up and got back in front of the choir room. "Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way. Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any," Brittany sang with the New Directions. "Day-ay," Brittany sang as she did a short dance break. "Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions repeated. "On the line. Call me, call me any, anytime. Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions repeated. "For a ride. Call me, call me for some overtime," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions sang. "Oh oh, oh. Call me. Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions sang. "My love. Call me, call me in a sweet design. Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions repeated. "Call me for your lover's lover's alibi. Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions. "On the line. Call me, call me any, anytime Call me," Brittany sang. "Call me," the New Directions repeated. "My love. When you're ready we can share the wine," Brittany sang. "Call me," Brittany sang with the New Directions. "Hey, hey, hey!" Brittany sang as she posed as the New Directions cheered for her all but Kitty who rolled her eyes.

"You do realize that song is about being a hooker right?" Kitty said raising an eyebrow. "Totally," Brittany grinned clearly not understanding what a hooker was as some of the Glee Club muffled laughter. "I know the rest of you find her naivety amusing but you do realize she's repeating her senior year pregnant and will be responsible for a child," Kitty said clearly getting annoyed with everyone just laughing Brittany's mistakes. "If you were really her friends, you'd correct her and let her know that what she's saying is wrong instead of just muffling your laughter when she makes a mistake," Kitty said slightly annoyed. "Oh-kay thank you Kitty...." Finn said cutting her off as Brittany frowned. "Is a hooker a bad thing? I thought it was when you got people hooked on something, like Fondue for Two," Brittany said innocently. "That's not what it means," Sam said gently. "Oh..." Brittany frowned. "Either way it was a great performance Brittany," Finn said cheerfully as the New Directions clapped for her as Brittany looked somewhat saddened realizing everyone was still thinking she was stupid.