Episode 3, Act 3 - Homecoming

Quinn Fabray arrived home from New Haven and walked across the auditorium stage. After all the drama that had occurred during her first semester at Yale she was thrilled to be back home, especially since her friends were coming into town for the holidays. They had all agreed to meet up in the auditorium to perform a mashup of 'Homeward Bound' by Simon and Garfunkle and 'Home' by Phillip Phillips which Quinn started off smiling around at the familiar sights.

Quinn was shortly joined onstage by Puck who was strumming his guitar as the two harmonized. Mike and Santana then entered as Quinn greeted them all smiles to once again see her friends again. Mercedes entered the auditorium joining in on the mashup, harmonizing with Santana. Finn then walked out onstage as Quinn rushed over to hug him, glad to see him prospering. Finn then pat Puck on the shoulder happy to see his best friend returning home as Mike, Mercedes, and Santana joined Quinn, Finn, and Puck onstage completing their performance. "Home for the holidays," Quinn smiled onstage at her friends "just like we promised." "Guys, I-I..." Finn began emotionally. "Dude, if you start crying, I'm gonna kick your ass," Puck smirked as Quinn chuckled a bit. "Group hug!" Puck grinned as he, Quinn, Finn, Santana, Mike, and Mercedes all hugged, excited to be reunited once again.

Meanwhile Puck, Quinn, Finn, Santana, Mercedes, and Mike are all out at Breadstix talking about what they've been up to & Puck is in the middle of a story. "...So I said, "You girls are gonna need another cup."," Puck smirked as they all laughed before Puck raised his glass. "Yeah, but, guys, I'd like to propose a toast: To almost all of us keeping our promise to come home for Thanksgiving." "Cheers!" Everyone grinned. "Here's to us," Quinn smiled back. "Has anybody heard from Rachel or Kurt?" Santana asked. "No," Finn said honestly. "I know Blaine's been texting him, but Kurt won't text back," Mike said honestly. "Well, Rachel e-mailed me. She said she's not really sure what she's doing for the holidays yet," Quinn said honestly as she turned toward Finn "I'm sorry about what went down with the two of you." "No, it's cool. It's for the best," Finn sighed as Quinn didn't look like she thought Finn was so sure about that. "Well, I think that it's sweet that you and Rachel keep in touch, Quinn," Mercedes smiled a bit. "Well, she basically e-mails me every other week to remind me that I still haven't used the train ticket to visit her in New York," Quinn said shaking her head "I'm just, I'm trying to keep straight A's. And I just got tapped to be in the only female secret society at Yale. Former members, Hillary Clinton, Jennifer Beals." "You go, girl," Puck smirked as he used his straw to put some alcohol that he was drinking into Quinn's cup as everyone chuckled. "Well, I, for one, would love to talk about everybody that is here," Finn grinned a bit "I have a favor to ask." Puck, Quinn, Santana, Mercedes, and Mike looked intrigued wondering what they could do to help Finn.

Cut to the choir room the next day as Finn is standing up front with Quinn, Puck, Santana, Mercedes, and Mike. "All right, do you realize, standing before you are legends?" Finn asked as the New Directions clapped as the Alumni smiled. "Any single one of these guys could be. President of the United States one day," Finn grinned. "I don't know about that," Artie said shaking his head. "And lucky for us, they've agreed to help us..." Finn began. "Hang with the new chumps and see if some of our sheer awesomeness doesn't rub off on you," Puck smirked "It will." "When you hear your name, pair up," Finn said as he read off the list "Puck, you're with your brother." Puck then sat by Jake as they fist bumped. "Mike, you're with Ryder," Finn said as Mike and Ryder pointed to each other excitedly. "Marley, you're with Santana," Finn said as Marley made her way down to Santana. "Kitty, you're with Quinn," Finn smiled as Kitty got up all too excitedly and hugged Quinn tightly. "Oh!" Quinn chuckled. "Wade, Mercedes," Finn said. "Sashay," Mercedes smirked waving Wade down to her. "Enchante," Wade grinned hugging Mercedes. "I knew it. Mercedes was cloned," Brittany whispered to Sam who looked at her puzzled. "Now, your mentors are here to help you with whatever you need: Singing, dancing..." Finn began. "Birth control," Quinn joked. "You're so funny and self-deprecating! We're so much alike!" Kitty grinned. "Wanky," Santana smirked as Quinn rolled her eyes. "The worst mistake that we can make is to underestimate our competition. The Warblers are ruthless this year," Finn said honestly. "Don't forget about the Rosedale Mennonites. Any show choir that can raise a barn in five minutes deserves mad respect," Artie said honestly as the other members of the club nodded knowing sectionals was going to be an uphill battle this year.

"Marley and Blaine will handle our duet, and for our big group number we will be doing the dance hit, 'Party Rock Anthem' by LMFAO," Finn grinned as the New Directions chattered excitedly about the number. "Okay, lumps, let me just say out loud what everyone here is thinking: You finally got an okay haircut, you're not doing that annoying half smirk as much as you used to, but you're still an idiot," Santana said as Finn's smile faded "No one in this room can tackle a massive dance number except for Brit and she's preggers. That includes your little "Hand-Jive" that, to me, looked more like a handj..." "Is there any way Mr. Schue can come back for this?" Joe asked with a frown as Finn sighed. "Listen to me, we have never lost sectionals before, and there's no way we're gonna do it under my watch. We can and we will succeed! We need an ambitious number with a strong dance element. That's the Warbler's calling card, and we need to blow them out of the water. And Mike said he could easily show one of our guys how to do the dance number," Finn grinned. "I did?" Mike asked confused. "Crap. I, uh, I kind of forgot to ask you about that," Finn said awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck "But one of our guys is gonna have to take the lead with Brit. So who's it gonna be?" The New Directions guys exchanged concerned glances wondering if their dancing would be up to speed with Brittany who is arguably one of the best dancers.