Episode 5, Act 6 - Just Can't Get Enough

As the reception began everyone was in the celebratory mood, happy for Will and Emma. Sam grabs Brittany's hand and brings her up to dance which she gratefully does as we pan over to see Quinn and Santana looking onward jealous as Santana grabbed Quinn's hand indicating that their plan should be put into effect which Quinn seemed receptive to. "I need a drink to keep down the barf from how nauseating all these couples are," Santana quipped as Quinn chuckled a bit as the two headed over to the bar. "Sorry, ladies, can I see some I.D.?" the bartender asked as Santana and Quinn flashed him their fake I.D.'s. "I'm 25. Name's Rosario Cruz. I might be related to Penelope. You?" Santana smirked. "Emily Stark. Barely legal," Quinn smirked. "Oooh Barely legal. I like it. I like it a lot," Santana said flirtatiously as Quinn chuckled. "You know, we always were two ends of the same bitch-goddess spectrum. Maybe that's why we love each other so much. And slap each other," Santana said as Quinn giggled. "You know, I have to say, Rosario, you are killing it in that dress," Quinn said flirtatiously, trying to continue the charade. "Thanks," Santana said with a smirk but then she saw Brittany and Sam again up dancing. "Look at those romantic saps. You know, they may have love, but you know what we are that they are not?" Santana asked. "Flawless," Quinn smirked as Santana chuckled as they clicked glasses as they drank the pain away.

"Alright you Valentine's Day lovers, let's give up for the first time ever to Mr. and Mrs. Will Schuester!" The announcer said as the guests cheered as Will and Emma entered their reception and headed for the dance floor. "And now it is time for the couple to have their first dance. Performing this song give it up for the New Directions!" The MC announced as the crowd cheered as the New Directions took the stage to perform 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough'.

"Listen baby, ain't no mountain high, ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough baby," Jake sang. "If you need me call me no matter where you are," Marley sang as she joined Jake singing to him "No matter how far" "Don't worry baby," Blaine sang walking out with Tina. "Just call my name I'll be there in a hurry. You don't have to worry," Tina sang as the other New Directions joined in for the chorus. "'Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough, Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you babe," the New Directions sang. "Oh no darling," Sam sang. "No wind, no rain or winters cold can stop me baby," Brittany sang. "Na na baby," Sam sang. "'Cause you are my goal," Marley sang. "If you're ever in trouble. I'll be there on the double just send for me, oh baby," Jake sang to Marley. "Ohhh" Marley sang. "Ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no river wide enough. To keep me from you," the New Directions sang. "Yeah yeah," Marley sang. "Ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no river wide enough. To keep me from you," the other New Directions sang. "Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough. Nothing can keep me, keep me from you," all of the New Directions sang. "Ohhhh," Marley sang as the song ended as Will and Emma finished up their first dance and everyone cheered for the New Directions.

Later on Kurt and Blaine took the stage to perform 'Just Can't Get Enough' by Depeche Mode as the others are having fun dancing to it, especially the couples like Sam and Brittany who seem to be having the best time during the performance.

 Cut to the bar during the performance as Quinn and Santana are laughing hysterically while continuing to drink as Puck takes this as his opportunity to talk to Quinn interrupting her and Santana's laughter. "Hey hot stuff," Puck smirked. "What do you want Puckerman," Quinn slurred rolling her eyes. "Other than the obvious?" Puck said as Quinn scoffed. "I saw you checking me out all night," he smirked. "You must be blind because I wasn't checking you out," Quinn slurred annoyed as she grabbed her drink "Now if you'll excuse me." Quinn went back to dancing drunkenly and laughing with Santana as Puck stormed off annoyed as the other guests seemed to be having a good time dancing as Kurt and Blaine continued to perform. Everyone cheered as Kurt and Blaine finished their performance and walked offstage together.

Quinn and Santana were once again giggling and laughing at the bar. "Okay your turn," Santana slurred to Quinn "Truth or Dare?" Quinn thought about for a minute before saying "Dare!". "I dare you to kiss me," Santana slurred laughing. "What the hell," Quinn smirked with a shrug as she pulled Santana in for a kiss as Santana lifted her arms in celebration. Brittany and Sam both looked onward saddened and confused. "Crap. I have to pee. Don't have too much fun without me," Santana laughed as she rushed off to the restroom as Sam took the opportunity to talk to Quinn. "What's going on with you?" Sam asked Quinn who stopped laughing and shrugged. "Why does it matter to you?" Quinn slurred slightly annoyed. "Don't give me that," Sam sighed as Quinn glared at him. "You made your choice. I'm just simply choosing not to be alone on Valentine's Day," Quinn said seriously as she drank another glass. "You know I need to be there for Brittany right now..." Sam sighed as Quinn just looked at him. "I know," Quinn said before motioning towards Brittany "I think you should go do that now. I'd like to be alone." Sam sighed knowing Quinn had a point and made his way back to Brittany looking worriedly over at Quinn who was joined by Santana wondering if she was going to make a mistake she would regret.