Episode 4, Act 8 - Make No Mistake, She's Mine

"Guys, to demonstrate what we're looking for this week, I want to welcome back all the way from Louisville, Miss Santana Lopez," Finn grinned as Santana smirked waving as she entered the choir room as Brittany looked stunned to see her there as Santana began to perform the Adele hit 'Rolling in the Deep'.

"There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark. Finally I can see you crystal clear. Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your shit bare. See how I leave with every piece of you. Don't underestimate the things that I will do. There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch and its bringing me out the dark," Santana sang to Brittany as she also glared at Sam for being with her. "The scars of your love remind me of us. They keep me thinking that we almost had it all. The scars of your love they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling. We could have had it all," Santana sang. "You're gonna wish you never had met me," the Cardinals cheerleaders backed Santana up. "Rolling in the deep," Santana sang. "Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep," the Cardinals cheerleaders backed Santana up. "You had my heart inside of your hand," Santana sang. "You're gonna wish you never had met me," the Cardinals cheerleaders backed Santana up. "And you played it to the beat. Throw your soul through every open door. Count your blessings to find what you look for. Turned my sorrow into treasured gold. You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow. We could've had it all. We could've had it all," Santana sang looking straight at Brittany. "Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep," the Cardinals cheerleaders backed Santana up. "It all, it all, it all," Santana sang. "You're gonna wish you never had met me," the Cardinals cheerleaders sang backing Santana up. "We could've had it all," Santana sang. "You're gonna wish you never had met me," the Cardinals cheerleaders sang backing Santana up. "Rolling in the deep," Santana sang. "Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep," the Cardinals cheerleaders sang backing Santana up. "You had my heart inside your hand," Santana sang. "You're gonna wish you never had met me," the Cardinals cheerleaders sang backing Santana up. "But you played it, you played it, you played it, you played it to the beat," Santana sang as she held a pose as the New Directions cheered for her, no one more so than Brittany.

"Santana, that was simply the greatest moment in show business history. But how come you didn't tell me you were coming to town?" Brittany asked confused. "You know, I think that the better question is, why didn't you tell me that you were dating Sam?" Santana said annoyed glaring at Brittany and Sam as Brittany looked confused as to how she found out. "Oh don't give me that look that you don't know know what's going on. Fabray told me everything, like how you two are having a Trouty spawn due in a few months," Santana said annoyed as Brittany looked even more confused. "We're having a lesbian love child Santana. Whatever Quinn told you is a lie. Other than the fact that I'm dating Sam," Brittany said thinking she was being honest. "I don't think so," Santana said narrowing her eyes at Brittany "You know I was really upset when you broke up with me but if the best you can do for a rebound is Trouty, I guess I really have nothing to worry about." Santana then snapped her fingers to leave as her fellow Cardinals cheerleaders followed her as Brittany and Sam watched her leave stunned for two different reasons. Brittany was stunned with what Santana said, while Sam was stunned Quinn was the one to tell Santana and knew that he had to talk to her to find out why.

That afternoon Sam headed into the auditorium to meet up with Santana who was waiting for him with her arms folded. "So you finally decided to show up," Santana smirked a little too happy. "I thought you loved Brittany. I mean, I can't believe you're making what's going on with me and her about you," Sam said shaking his head. "You're naive to think that this isn't about me. I broke up with Brittany. This is just her revenge. She could have dated anyone, boy or girl. But no. She chose you. The one person she knew would send my brain straight to Lima Heights," Santana said annoyed circling Sam. "Okay, you know what? Brittany doesn't understand revenge. Brittany is love," Sam objected. "Listen up, Lipsy McChapstick. This is going to end. Soon as Brittany realizes that you are the most boring human being on the planet, and that your impressions suck," Santana shot at Sam annoyed. "And then what? You're you're going to date her again? It didn't work, you said it yourself," Sam shot back at Santana. "One step at a time. First, I'm gonna cut off the Sam-sized tumor on her heart, and then we can begin the long, slow process of cleaning the stink of your mediocrity off of her," Santana said glaring at Sam who shook his head. "I'm not letting her go without a fight," Sam said honestly. "What do you think we're here for?" Santana shrugged. "To fight? I'm not hitting a girl," Sam objected. "Who said anything about hitting?" Santana smirked as she began to sing 'Make No Mistake (She's Mine)' fighting with Sam over Brittany.

Sam and Santana went back and forth singing as Brittany was watching them from afar seeming incredibly conflicted over what she wanted. As they finished Santana began to walk away. "This isn't over," Santana stated. "Look, I know you're still into her. You can't sing like that about somebody you don't love," Sam said as Santana looked back at him. "But she's with me now, and you know that's the best thing for her. Just let it go," Sam encouraged as Santana shook her head. "Never," Santana said emotionally walking away as Brittany overheard their conversation, feeling even more conflicted than before about who she really should be with.

That afternoon Quinn was at the Lima Bean waiting in line to buy her drink. "Could I have a Green Tea please?" Quinn asked as Sam stood next to her. "Can I help you with something?" Quinn asked slightly annoyed. "Well you could start by explaining why you told Santana about me and Brittany," Sam said defensively as Quinn shrugged keeping her cool. "I think she deserved to know, don't you?" Quinn shot back as Sam shook his head. "I know you. You don't just do things for no reason," Sam said as Quinn turned to face him. "And what reason do you possibly think I had for telling Santana other than what I told you?" Quinn asked curiously. "I think you're still in love with me," Sam said as Quinn laughed shaking her head as she got her drink. "You're crazy," Quinn said slightly defensively. "I only know they because I'm still in love with you. Probably always will be," Sam said looking Quinn in the eyes as Quinn hung onto his every word. Sam then sighed. "But I need to be there for Brittany, especially right now. Santana won't help her and it's my responsibility to take care of her and our baby." "I respect that," Quinn said honestly. "But don't think that I wouldn't give it all up to be with you, because I would. I just can't right now," Sam said as Quinn's heart raced, wanting to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her but knew she couldn't ask him to leave Brittany, at least not now. "Goodbye Sam," Quinn sighed as they hugged as Sam watched her go wishing she had fought to be with him like he had for her.