Episode 6, Act 7 - Cold Hearted Snake

Rachel is seated at a cafe in NYADA when Santana walks up to the table. "Thanks for meeting me here," Rachel said as Santana nodded. "I was surprised when you wanted to meet up but I'm glad you called," Santana said honestly as she took a seat. "Did you tell the wax mannequin yet? Or Finn for that matter?" Santana asked. "I've been trying to call Finn but I haven't gotten an answer," Rachel sighed solemnly "As for Brody, yes, I told him and he broke up with me." "Wait hold up, hold up! He broke up with you?" Santana said narrowing her eyes. "Well I did cheat on him Santana," Rachel said. "No you really didn't. You agreed to an open relationship. God knows who that Ken doll has been screwing that he kept secret from you," Santana muttered annoyed as she got up. "Wait where are you going?" Rachel asked her eyes growing wide. "To make things right," Santana said as she stormed off as Rachel worried what that meant.

Cut to the dance classroom as Brody is conducting a dance class. "Five, six, seven, eight. Two, four, six," Brody clapped as Santana approached the door, arms folded "Come on, guys, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please. This is not gonna cut it with Cassie, okay? Let's do it from the top." "Just don't get too close, girls. Unless you're immune to the herps," Santana smirked as Brody turned to face her wondering what she was doing there. "Take five," Brody told the dancers as they took a break as Brody approached Santana "How did you get in here?" "Don't apply logic to Lopez," Santana shrugged as she answered the dance hall "And if what I just saw is any indication, I can get in here any time I want. I've got moves your mannequin ass couldn't handle." "Do you know what your problem is, Santana? You're loud and you're rude, and you think that attitude equals talent," Brody said getting into Santana's face. "And another thing that I am, a hardcore friend. Rachel and Kurt are my family, and I can smell your sketchiness from here. So let me tell you how it's gonna be. You're gonna apologize to Rachel for breaking up with her when she needed you most or I can dig a little deeper and destroy you," Santana told Brody seriously. "You're all talk and no proof," Brody huffed annoyed. "Don't need proof. I know exactly what you are," Santana said as she turned around to the dancers as she snapped her fingers "Yo, fly girls, can I get some backup? If you're any kind of dancer, this one should be in your bones." Santana said as she plugged her iPhone to the speakers as 'Cold Hearted' by Paula Abdul began to play.

 As the song started Santana shoved Brody before joining the other dancers. Santana sang to Brody looking him deep in the eyes meaning every word she was singing. As Santana finished the song she got in Brody's face glaring him down. "That was your threat?" Brody asked as Santana shrugged confidently as Brody chuckled as he got up getting right back in Santana's face. "I'm not scared of you. Go ahead, do some digging. You're not going to find anything and then you'll realize your little friend is the only one whose not innocent," Brody said as he walked out of the dance room as Santana made a face, she knew her instincts were never wrong and in that moment decided she would to whatever it took to prove she was right, no matter what the cost.

Cut back to McKinley as Sam approaches Brittany in the library. "What was that all about?" Sam asked. "Doing homework?" Brittany said confused gesturing to her work. "Not what you're doing now...your song in Glee Club," Sam said as Brittany sighed. "Santana's got a new girlfriend and it's been really hard on me," Brittany admitted. "Why is it hard on you? It's not like your single," Sam said slightly annoyed. "I know that," Brittany said as she took a deep breath "It's just, Santana's been my best friend for a really long time and even though she broke up with me, I just didn't expect her to move on so fast." "Yeah well that's kind of what happens when you break up with someone," Sam huffed. "Why are you being so mean?" Brittany frowned slightly upset with how angry Sam was. "Maybe because I really thought you cared about me, come to find out, I'm always going to take second place to Santana no matter what I do!" Sam exclaimed as Brittany frowned knowing he wasn't wrong. "You know what? I need some space from you," Sam said as he grabbed his things. "Sam..." Brittany called after him but it was too late he was already gone.

Cut to the hotel as Brody once again arrives there as he is being watched by Santana who is in a disguise. He seems to be sneaking around not wanting to be noticed as Santana follows him into the elevator and gets off on floor 4 with him pretending to go the opposite way as him but watching around the corner as he knocks on Room 401 and is let in. She doesn't see who Brody is in the room with but knows she's on the right trail of whatever his secret could be. She smirks thinking 'Jackpot. I'm onto you Over Waxed Ken Doll.' Santana knew she had to go back to the hotel room knowing it held all the answers. She made a note of the room and headed back to the loft ready to find out what Brody was hiding from Rachel.