Episode 7, Act 3 - One Direction

Rachel and Santana made their way to Kurt's room with a pot of warm water that night. They stepped behind the curtain to see Kurt with his boyfriend arm around him. "What the hell is that?" Santana asked stunned. "Oh, my God, the curtain means privacy," Kurt exclaimed. "Oh, my God, Kurt. That thing is really creepy. What is that?" Rachel asked. "I thought it was stupid the first time I saw it, too, but I kept thinking about the ad. You know, "Are you lonely? Do you need companionship?" "Yes, yes, I need all those things." It just offers you a nice, protective arm around you while you sleep at night," Kurt frowned as Rachel sat beside him hugging him. "Hey, I mean, it's probably safer than trolling Grindr for a man-whore," Santana shrugged. "Did you name it?" Rachel asked. "His name is Bruce, and we're exclusive. So you cannot borrow him," Kurt said as he took his boyfriend arm away from Rachel as she shook her head and Santana shrugged it off.

Cut to the choir room the next day as the guys were about to perform their boy band song. "Alright ladies. Us guys chose to go first and we have the most guilty pleasure boy band of our time, One Direction," Sam grinned as the tune of 'What Makes You Beautiful' began to play as the guys got into position.

"You're insecure don't know what for," Jake sang. "You're turning heads when you walk through the doo-o-or," Ryder sang. "Don't need make up to cover up being the way that you are is eno-o-ough," Joe sang. "Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but," Rory sang with the New Directions Boys. "Yo-ou," Rory sang. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know you're beautiful," Artie sang on lead with the New Directions Boys. "If only you saw what I can see. You'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul. That's what makes you beautiful," Joe sang on lead with the New Directions boys. "So c-come on you got it wrong," Ryder and Jake harmonized. "To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong," Ryder sang. "I don't know why. You're being shy," Ryder and Jake harmonized. "And turn away when I look into your eye-e-es," Jake sang as he held Marley's hand. "Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but," Rory sang with the New Directions boys. "Yo-ou," Rory sang. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know you're beautiful," Artie sang on lead with the New Directions boys. "If only you saw what I can see. You'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul. That's what makes you beautiful," Joe sang with the New Directions boys. "Na, na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na. Na, na-na-na, na-na. Na, na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na. Na, na-na-na, na-na," Sam sang on lead with the New Directions boys as he made his way over to Brittany. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell," Sam sang to Brittany as Sam joined the other guys. "You don't kno-o-ow," the New Directions Guys all sang. "You don't know you're beautiful," Joe sang. "Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair," the New Directions guys sang. "Come on," Joe sang. "Gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't kno-o-ow. You don't know you're beautiful If only you saw what I can see You'll understand why I want you so desperately," the New Directions boys sang. "Desperately," Artie sang. "Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe. You don't know-o-ow. You don't know you're beautifu-u-ul. You don't know you're beautiful-u-ul. That's what makes you beautiful," the New Directions Guys sang as the posed as the girls cheered for them.