Episode 6, Act 4 - Something Stupid

Brittany teared up after her performance as Sam approached her worriedly. "Hey....what's wrong?" he asked her worriedly as Brittany wiped her eyes. "Everyone still thinks I'm stupid," she said sobbing. "Hey...that's not true at all," he frowned as he said beside her. "Yes it is...everyone kept laughing at me when I got stuff wrong like they used to," Brittany said sadly. "Well I wasn't laughing," he told her seriously as she nodded. "I know," she said softly as Sam took her hand. "Come with me..." he said as Brittany nodded following him to an empty classroom. "What are we doing here?" Brittany asked confused by the classroom. "Well...I wanted to sing a song with you to tell you exactly how I feel about you and how to use a word that people use against you into something great," Sam said as he handed Brittany the sheet music to 'Something Stupid' by Frank and Nancy Sinatra which Brittany smiles at. "I love this song," she smiled softly as the music began to play.

Sam looked into Brittany's eyes as he began to sing with her as he starts to scoot in closer to her as they sing which Brittany is responsive to smiling back at him, falling more for him all over again. Brittany soon got up and started to dance as Sam followed her and held out his hand for her to take so they could dance together which she accepted. The two end the song looking deep into each others eyes as Sam leans in and kisses Brittany. Brittany kisses him back wrapping her arms around him smiling as she pulls away. "Thank you Sam...I think I needed that," Brittany told him seriously as she looked into his eyes. "Hey, that's what I'm here for. I hate seeing you so upset and I don't want you to ever feel like that again okay?" Sam said as Brittany nodded as they kissed once again, both feeling like they were exactly where they belonged.

Cut to the doctors office in New York as Rachel is freaking out sitting on the table. "Just relax," Quinn told Rachel seriously as Rachel tried to breathe. "It's just my entire future is going to be decided by this result...but no pressure," Rachel laughed awkwardly. "I know how terrifying this can be...I mean I lived it," Quinn said honestly as Rachel sighed. "I seriously don't know how you did it...especially not telling Finn," Rachel said as Quinn shrugged. "It was hard not to tell him the truth. I hated lying to him because he was such a good guy," Quinn admitted as Rachel nodded "But when you told him Puck was the father...it took a huge weight off my chest. That I didn't have to pretend anymore." "I always thought you hated me for it, especially since Finn kicked you out after," Rachel sighed. "I deserved it. I put unnecessary stress on him," Quinn shrugged "Besides, I probably would've spent my whole life living a lie and my life would be completely different, and we'd probably both be unhappy." Rachel understood where Quinn was coming from. Their conversation was soon interrupted by the doctor walking in. "Alright Miss Berry, I have your results and you are indeed pregnant," the doctor said as Rachel began to tear up, knowing her entire future was at stake as Quinn rubbed her back trying to comfort Rachel. "Do you know how far along she is?" Quinn asked, hoping it would give them some clarity. "I'd say no more than a few weeks," the doctor said as Rachel gasped, realizing exactly whose baby she was having. "It's Finns," Rachel told Quinn emotionally as Quinn just held Rachel close, knowing the next few steps she would have to take were going to be the hardest.