🎈9

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

❝ Don't come in! ❞ The door stopped. Minho looked at Jisung, reassuring him that he'd get him out safely.

❝ Why? ❞

❝ I'm. . . um. . . I have a surprise for you! You don't wanna spoil that now do you? ❞

❝ Of course not! ❞ Minho slowly got out of bed, and began to pick up his clothes and dress himself.

❝ Wait in the kitchen, I'll be right down. ❞ Jisung heard as Jeonmin walked away and beack down the stairs. Minho walked to the window and opened it.

Follow me. ❞ Jisung nodded. Minho slowly made his way out of the room. Jisung followed quickly and quietly.

The made their way down the stairs, careful to not make the floor boards creak. Then made their way to the back of the house, where there was a door to the backyard.

Minho quickly unlocked it, as Jisung stood behind him looking back nervously every once in a while.

Minho hesitantly opened the door. The cold night wind greeted them. Minho stepped aside to let Jisung pass. But before he did, Minho stopped him.

❝ Did you really mean what you said back there? ❞ Jisung glanced at Minho, before looking outside.

❝ Minho, as much as I love you, we can't do this. We can go behind their backs and see each other. It's not right. As for Changhee, you don't have to worry. I've taken care of him this long, I can keep going, especially with Chan by my side now. ❞ Minho felt his heart ache. How he wanted to go back a fix everything to be the one Jisung was relying on, and to actually be there to witness their child grow up.

❝ I have on condition. ❞ Jisung hesitantly glanced at Minho.

❝ What? ❞

❝ Changhee's birthday is soon. . . could you please let us come. I just want to be there at least once. . . now that I know. ❞ Jisung hesitated to answer.

❝ Fine. ❞ Minho released Jisung, who quickly walked outside.

❝ Good night Minho. ❞ Jisung then ran off into the dark. Minho closed the door.

❝ Minho? ❞ Minho turned to see Jeonmin at the other end of the hallway.

❝ What are you doing over there? ❞

❝ I thought I heard a cat outside. You know how much I love cats! ❞ Jeonmin softly chuckled.

❝ Yes of course. So about my surprise? ❞ Minho gulped.

❝ Yeah. . . about that. . . I actually decided that tomorrow is a better day for it! I didnt have enough time and I want it to be absolutely perfect! ❞ Jeonmin smiled.

❝ Really? For a second I thought you were lieing about it. But I guess not. I trust you Minho. ❞ Minho hummed.

❝ I know. ❞

──────────────

When Jisung arrived home, the first thing he did was scream. His parents came rushing to him, worried for their son. As soon as Jisung saw them, he broke down crying.

Mrs. Han quickly pulled Jisung into a tight hug. She gently rubbed his back.

❝ It's alright baby. I've got you. ❞ Jisung hugged his mother back tightly. The pain in his lower back was killing him, but it wasn't as painful as the wound in his heart.