⚠️26

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Minho woke up and was greeted by the sight of the beautiful angel Jisung sleeping beside him. He smiled and brushed the strands of hair out of Jisung's face so he could get a better view. Jisung stirred in his sleep.

❝ Minho? ❞ Jisung's eyes slowly opened. Minho smiled.

❝ I'm here love. ❞ Jisung bit his lip.

❝ Minho. . . I had a dream of us having a complete family again. This time we had a daughter, she was beautiful. She looked a lot more like you than like me. However, there was also a boy in my dream. . . he wasn't Changhee but someone else. He didn't have anything in common with us. His hair was of a litter brown and his eyes were also lighter. ❞ Minho shurgged.

❝ I'm sure time will explain everything.❞ Jisung hummed.

❝ You know. . . morning sex is the best sex. ❞ Jisung's eyes widen.

❝ Minho. . . I swear if you don't stop talking about sex I'll leave right this instant. ❞ Minho's eyes widen. He quickly wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist, pulling Jisung closer to him.

❝ Don't go. I'm sorry. I wasn't. . . I just wanted to be funny, but I'll stop now. ❞ Jisung began to laugh.

❝ I'm kidding Minho! I'd never leave you, I thought I made that pretty obvious. ❞ Minho sighed.

❝ Still don't joke about that. ❞

❝ Then don't joke about sex. ❞ Minho nodded.

❝ What would you like to do today? ❞ Jisung glanced over at his phone.

❝ Felix told me that Jeongin workes at this really fancy restaurant in the west side of the town. Why don't we go there. ❞

❝ Sounds perfect, now let's get ready. ❞ Jisung nodded and sat up.

❝ I'll shower first. ❞

❝ Why can't we shower together? ❞ Jisung glared at the pouting Minho.

❝ Don't push me. ❞

────────────

❝ Good morning! Welcome to our diner, how many? ❞ Jisung smiled widely. Jeongin looked absolutely adorable.

❝ Just two. ❞ Jeongin nodded. He smiled at the couple.

❝ Say, when did you start working here? ❞ Minho asked as Jeongin lead them to a table.

❝ About a week ago. Seungmin told me that I should be working somewhere that actually pays me for my hard work. ❞ Minho hummed.

❝ How are things between you and Seungmin? ❞ Jeongin placed down the menus on the table, which had the number five engraved on a golden colored metal that was attached to the edge of the table. Minho and Jisung sat across from each other.

❝ Ah, they are like a dream~ Honestly if I were to marry Seungmin I wouldn't be surprised. ❞ Jisung smiled.

❝ You're in your second year of college now. ❞ Jeongin hummed. By now, Hyunjin and Felix had dropped out so they could properly care for their children. Seungmin had also dropped out, telling them it's because Jeongin ans him were able to pay for both of their college fees, and so he decided it's best for Jeongin to continue studying. Jisung stopped attending due to the death of Changhee. Chan had finished his four years.

❝ It's rather lonely, but I did make more friends! ❞

❝ That's great! ❞ Jeongin smiled widely and took out his little writing pad.