🎈12

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Changhee's birthday party was now two hours away. Jisung's friends and Chan arrived earlier to help set up.

❝ Who's bringing the cake? ❞ Felix said as he helped Seungmin bring out all the snacks. Jisung froze.

❝ Um. . . Minho. . .❞ Everyone froze.

❝ Are you serious?! ❞ Jeongin smacked Hyunjin. Hyunjin pouted and rubbed his arm.

❝ He said he wanted it to be like a gift to Changhee. . . to make up for all the years of not being there for him. . . ❞ Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

❝ Yeah cause a cake really makes up for disappearing for eight years and showing up with a girlfriend. ❞ Jeongin again smacked Hyunjin.

❝ I think it's nice that he's trying to make up for his mistakes. ❞ Chan said. Everyone turned to look at him.

❝ What? Most people wouldn't really care would they. Let's be honest here, his efforts are admirable. I respect him. ❞ Felix sighed.

❝ Its just weird when you say it cause you're dating Jisung. Honestly, I wouldn't really be surprised if you were to act like Hyunjin. ❞ Chan shook his head.

❝ If we hold a grudge for so long we could blind ourselves from what matters. He's trying to fix his mistakes. We have to give him a chance. Everyone deserves a second chance. ❞ Changhee came running into the room.

❝ Is my party ready? ❞ Jisung chuckled.

❝ Not yet sweetie, but close. ❞ Changhee sighed.

❝ I'm so bored~ ❞

❝ Why don't you play with Jeongin? ❞

❝ Wait why me?! ❞

❝ Because you're baby. ❞ Jeongin smacked Hyunjin. Hyunjin sighed, expecting that. It was like Jeongin's favorite thing to do now.

❝ Fine! ❞ Jeongin was the dragged away by Changhee.

The rest continued to work in silence.

───────────

The time for the party approached quickly. Jisung's family, friends, and Changhee's friends began to show up. Changhee was by the door greeting everyone cheerful. Really he was there checking if everyone brought him a present.

The last to arrive were Minho and Jeonmin. Mr. and Mrs. Han glanced worriedly at Jisung when they saw them, but Jisung gave them a reassuring smile. Changhee greeted them happily. However, he made sure to give Minho an extra long hug, not only because he held the cake, but because he kenw the truth.

Jisung led Minho into the kitchen to put the cake into the refrigerator. In the kitchen was Hyunjin and Jeongin.

❝ What are you two doing here? ❞ Hyunjin and Jeongin jumped.

❝ Nothing! ❞ Jisung noticed Hyunjin's hands behind his back. He quickly walked over and snatched what was behind Hyunjin away.

❝ Really?! Alchohol! It's an eight year olds birthday Hyunjin! Not a college party! And why were you trying to give it to Jeongin! He's a minor! ❞ Minho didn't say anything.

❝ Oh lighten up Jisung, it's not like we were planning to finish it. It was more like for after the party. When everyone else leaves, and your parents and Changhee have fall asleep. ❞ Jisung glared at him. He walked over to a cabinet and placed the bottle inside it.