⚠️28

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

After Chan and Changbin left, Minho and Jisung decided to go to the hospital again. The pregnancy results came back the same, negative.

❝ This is pointless. . . we're never going to have anything child. ❞ Minho frowned.

❝ Don't say that. You know. . . third time's the charm. ❞ Jisung sighed.

❝ How do you manage to stay so happy? ❞

❝ Because I have you. And as long as I have you I can with stand what ever blow life has for me.  ❞ Jisung felt tears roll down his cheeks.

❝ I'm sorry. . . I feel like I'm just dragging you down with my negativity. ❞

❝ Everyone has their ups and downs, they aren't going to be happy all the time. But as long as someone else is there for them, they'll over come it. ❞ Jisung smiled, wiping away his tears.

❝ Thank you. ❞ Minho smiled.

❝ I'll be here whenever you need me. ❞

─────────────

❝ Minho. ❞ Minho looked up from his phone. Jisung stood by the open door.

❝ Minho can I try something. . . ❞ Minho put his phone on the nightstand. Jisung walked into the room, closing and locking the door behind him.

He climbed onto the bed and crawled towards Minho. He then straddled Minho.

❝ Can I. . . ride you? ❞ Minho's eyes widen. Jisung bit his lip, his face slowly turning red. Minho smirked.

❝ Of course. ❞ Jisung slowly began to roll his hips. He could feel Minho getting harder. Minho's hands came to rest on Jisung's hips.

❝ Fuck you look gorgeous. ❞ Jisung smiled softly. He began to move faster, creating more friction. Minho groaned.

❝ Ah fuck Jisung. ❞ Jisung stopped moving he got off of Minho. He slowly started to remove his close, slightly teasing Minho. Minho groaned.

❝ Can't you hurry? ❞ Jisung stopped.

❝ Don't be so impatient or I might just go sleep else where. ❞

❝ You won't. ❞ Jisung shrugged.

❝ Maybe I won't but you never know. ❞ Jisung giggled a bit seeing Minho's face expression.

❝ Okay, I won't but still be a bit more patient. ❞ Minho nodded. Jisung finished stripping.

❝ Are you ready? ❞ Minho swiftly removed his clothes. Jisung came back to sit beside him. He gulped. Come on Jisung, you got this. . .

Jisung lifted himself and positioned Minho had his entrance. He gulped before sitting down. He threw his head back as his face scrunched up in pain and pleasure.

❝ Ah fuck Jisung~ Are you alright? ❞ Jisung softly nodded. Once he was adjusted, he began to lift himself only to sit back down.

Jisung slowly began to bounce fast and faster. Minho gripped onto his hips and helped him move. Jisung threw his head back.

❝ Ah fuck Jisung you look so hot right now~ ❞ Minho bucked his hips. Jisung moaned. Jisung started to lose his speed. Unable to control himself, Minho flipped them over and began to pound into Jisung.

❝ Minho~ Slow down~ ❞ And although the words slipped out, Jisung didn't truly mean them. Jisung gripped onto the bed sheets.

❝ Minho~ I~ I'm close~ ❞ Minho placed a soft trail of kisses along Jisung's chest.

❝ Me too~ ❞ Jisung shut his eyes. Minho groaned at the tightness around him.

❝ Ah fuck Jisung~ ❞ Jisung let out a loud moan.

❝ Minho~ ❞ Minho continued to thrust in and out of Jisung until he came. He fell onto the space beside Jisung.

❝ I love you. ❞

❝ I love you too. ❞