🎈11

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Changhee's birthday approached rather quickly. Jisung, Changhee and Chan decided to go shopping for decorations on Friday. They walked happily together.

People would give them weird looks, and some would whisper offensive things, but all three ignored them. Jisung and Chan didn't expect people to accept them, and Changhee had learned that sometimes it's best to not make things a bigger deal than they are, all thanks to the time he had away from Hyunjin.

Changhee ran into the store. He looked around, awestruck by the amount of color even if he's been there a million times. Jisung giggled and took his hand.

❝ Come on, the decorations are this way. What color would you like this year? ❞ Changhee looked around.

❝ Yellow. ❞

❝ Yellow? ❞ Changhee nodded. Chan smiled.

❝ Yellow is a nice color. ❞ Jisung shrugged. They began to pick out yellow decorations [ table cloths, streamers, balloons, ect. ].

Jisung glanced to the side, to make sure Changhee was close by, but only ended up locking eyes with the one and only Minho. He quickly looked away towards the other side, to see Chan and Changhee messing around. Changhee had a wide smile, making Jisung smile.

When he turned back to face Minho, he was gone. Jisung didn't know why it sadden him, but he shook off the feeling. I have Chan. I love Chan.

❝ You ready? ❞ Jisung turned to Chan and nodded.

❝ I'll go pay. ❞ Chan took the basket full of decorations. Jisung hesitated to give it to him.

❝ I'll pay. ❞ Chan shook his head.

❝ It's our first time celebrity Changhee's birthday as a couple, let me pay as a small gift. ❞ Jisung sighed and gave in. As soon as Chan disappeared, Jisung felt a light tap on his shoulder.

He jumped and sharply turned around.

❝ Zombie! ❞ Changhee came running to greet Minho. Jisung stopped Changhee from hugging Minho.

❝ What do you want? ❞ Minho glanced at Changhee, who got distracted by a rubber ball. He then looked back at Jisung.

❝ What does he like? ❞ Jisung stood there confused before realizing what Minho meant.

❝ Anything really. Although, he's really taken a liking to video games now a days, probably because of Felix. ❞ Minho nodded.

❝ When does the party start? ❞

❝ Six thirty tomorrow. ❞ There was a silence.

❝ Let me buy the cake. Just tell me how you want it to look and the favor. ❞ Jisung looked at Minho, who simply stared at him back. He hesitated to tell Minho anything, but gave in.

❝ Changhee really likes ice cream, any flavor really except for Rocky Road. Any design is fine, as long as it says Happy Birthday Changhee somewhere on there. ❞ Minho nodded.

❝ Why do you want to buy the cake? ❞ Minho looked at Changhee, before looking back at Jisung.

❝ I want to try to make up for the years I wasn't there. Even if he doesn't know. ❞ Jisung felt his heart sting.

They didn't really pay attention to the volume of their voices, and the fact that Changhee could hear everything.

❝ Well, I'll see you tomorrow. ❞ Jisung said realizing that Chan must be close to finishing paying. He took Changhee's hand and lead him away from Minho. Minho just stood in the aisle, watching them leave. He felt his eyes water, but refused to let the tears fall.