🎈31

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

❝ Was Chan ever violent when you guys were having Hyujoon? ❞ Felix frowned.

❝ No. Why? Was Minho violent towards you? Did he do anything to you? Do you want me to kill him! Cause I will! ❞ Jisung shook his head.

❝ No! It's just. . . he wasn't like himself last night. He normally lets Hyujoon run around and do what ever he wanted, but this time, he was so cold. He didn't even let us play tag. ❞ Felix thought for a bit.

❝ I think he's trying his best to prevent what he wasn't able to prevent with Changhee. He promised he's keep Changhee safe and then it happend. I feel like he feels responsible for it. ❞ Jisung nodded.

❝ I see. Then maybe I should be more careful, just to keep him at ease. ❞ Felix nodded.

❝ I think that's the best thing you could do right now. ❞

❝ Thanks Felix. I should head home now. I left a note saying I'd only be out for ten minutes. ❞

❝ I'll drive you. Minho would flip if he knew you took public transportation or walked here. ❞ Jisung nodded.

❝ Thanks. ❞

─────────────

Jisung closed the front door. He sighed. The house was quiet.

❝ So where were you this time? ❞

❝ With Felix. He picked me up and dropped me off, you can call him to confirm. ❞ Minho sighed.

❝ Look Jisung. . . I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm just really. . . I really don't want anything to happen this time. Everything that happened in the past was all my fault. I don't want to make the same mistake twice. ❞ Jisung smiled softly.

❝ It's not all your fault. It's mine as well. I should be more careful. I know it's your first time actually being here to help, I know you want everything to go perfectly. So please don't beat yourself over it. I'll be careful, I promise. ❞ Minho nodded.

❝ Thank you. ❞ Jisung smiled.

❝ Let's cuddle and watch a movie. ❞ Minho nodded.

──────────────

❝ I'm going to take a shower. ❞

❝ Call me if anything happens or if you need anything, I'll be here. ❞ Jisung nodded and took his towel and clothes.

❝ I'll be out in a bit. ❞ Jisung then left. Minho sighed and took out his phone. He decided to see what Changbin and Chan was doing.

It was then Jisung's phone lit up. Minho ignored it. However the phone kept lighting up and the annoying bell sound was really starting to get on Minh's nerve.

─────────────
Fifteen new message from Yujung!
──────────────

Minho bit his lip. Yujung? Who is that?

❝ No Minho. Trust Jisung. He loves you. ❞ Minho silenced Jisung's phone and flipped it over. He then went back to paying attention to his own phone.

About five mintues went by. Jisung came back into the room drying his hair.

❝ What's wrong? ❞ Minho shook his head.

❝ Someone was texting you. The notification bell was annoying me, that's all. ❞ Jisung hummed. He walked over a picked up his phone. His eyes widen.

❝ Yujung! ❞ Jisung's eyes lit up as he immediately began to type a response. Minho frowned.

❝ Who is that? ❞

❝ Oh. . . a highschool classmate. He was really cool. He was the president of a club and quarterback on our football team. I remember Felix used to talk a lot about him  because they sat beside each other in chemistry. ❞ Jisung chuckled at the memory.

❝ Ah yes, Yujung wasn't really our friend but we did hang out a lot. It was before we met Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Jeongin. ❞ Minho hummed.

❝ Well, I'll take a shower now. ❞ Jisung nodded. His attention focused back on the phone. Minho sighed and left.

Ten minutes later Minho came back in, only to find Jisung giggling as he talked over the phone. He had a pretty good guess on who it was, but decided to say nothing.

❝ Oh yeah! And remember when Felix laughed so hard chocolate milk came out of his nose! That was so gross! ❞ Minho smiled softly. Jisung glanced over at him.

❝ Well, I'll talk you later Yujung. ❞ Jisung then hung up.

❝ Must be nice getting in contact with old classmates. ❞ Jisung shrugged.

❝ I guess. So what are we going to do? ❞

❝ Anything you want. ❞ Jisung thought for a bit.

❝ Let's go out for a walk. ❞ Minho frowned.

❝ But don't you think it's too cold. What about the baby─ ❞

❝ Minho it'll be fine. I'll wear layers. Besides it's only been a like two weeks, I can still move. ❞ Minho sighed.

❝ Isn't two weeks when you start to feel nauseous? ❞ Jisung hummed.

❝ I'll be fine. Come on. ❞ Minho was hesitant but decided to trust Jisung.

❝ Then lets go. ❞ Jisung smiled and went to hold Minho's hand.

❝ Thank you for trusting me. ❞