🎈35

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Three months later [ Seventh month of pregnancy ] Yujung became the source of the arguments between Minho and Jisung. Yujung was aware of his affect on the family, but didn't do anything.

Felix noticed that there was always tension between Minho and Jisung. They would start an argument over small things even Hyunjin wouldn't argue about.

Seungmin became worried that their relationship was becoming toxic and unhealthy.

❝ I say they should visit a family therapist. ❞ Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin looked at Seungmin.

❝ What? Think about it. If they continue like this something could happen to the baby. There is about two months till the due date. Heck, if the baby is born earlier, god knows what could happen. And if it's born later, I don't even want to imagine how many arguements would spring off of that. ❞ Felix sighed.

❝ Maybe we should tell them to visit the therapist. ❞

❝ Wait so. . . when did these arguments start? ❞

❝ Well, they didn't argue this badly during the first two weeks or so of having the baby, so I say the really bad arguments started when Yujung came into the picture. ❞ Hyunjin frowned.

❝ Yujung? That popular kid from highschool? ❞ Felix nodded.

❝ Yeah, Jisung and I used to hang out a lot with him. ❞ Hyunjin's eyes widen.

❝ Bro, say you're joking. That kid was rumored to have obsession issues. ❞ Felix thought for a bit.

❝ Come to think about it. . . I changed my number after we graduated and I never told him. ❞ Seungmin looked down.

❝ Did you give him Jisung's number? ❞ Felix shook his head.

❝ No, he told me he already had. . . it. . . ❞ Jeongin's eyes widen.

❝ Wait! So you're tell me Jisung could be in danger right now! We have to help he! God knows what he's planning. ❞ Felix texted Jisung. It took about five mintues, until he got a reply.

❝ What did he say? ❞

❝ He said he's with. . . Yujung. ❞

❝ Where's Minho? ❞ Hyunjin checked his phone.

❝ At this time. . . at work but he should be coming back soon. . .❞ Seungmin froze.

❝ Yujung hasn't done anything strange these past few months besides always hang around Jisung. . . could he have been observing and planning? ❞

❝ So that means. . . ❞

❝ He's been waiting for a window of opportunity! And this is it! None of us are with Jisung and Jisung's parents are also gone for work! Minho's on his way back from work. . . it's all lined up perfectly! ❞

❝ We have to get to Jisung before Minho does! ❞

────────────

Yujung smiled at Jisung.

❝ Is anyone else home? ❞ Jisung shook his head. Yujung smirked. He had already known the answer to that question.

❝ Are you excited? The baby's due date is February thirteenth isn't it? ❞ Jisung hummed.

❝ I'm very excited! Minho and I are finally going to be a complete family again! ❞ Yujung frowned.

❝ It would be ashame if that were to get ruined. ❞ Jisung furrowed his brows.

❝ If what were to get ruined? ❞ Yujung shrugged.