Adventures in Force-sitting

Hey everyone! First a quick shout out to my good IRL friend Xaliber_gaming28, who gave this suggestion.

Okay, maybe trying to guess 1 out of 20 episodes wasn't the best idea. The episode was "The Future of the Force" (Season 2, Episode 10). I'm sorry, and I know it was hard to figure out which one it was, but who doesn't love a little challenge? Now, on with the story!

It was a warm afternoon and the Ghost crew, and I was wondering what we should do. I was polishing my lightsaber, Chopper was messing with Ezra, Hera and Sabine were working on the Ghost's hyperdrive, but I had no idea what Kanan and Zeb were doing. I then saw the Ghost ramp open and Kanan stepped out. I got up and walked over to him when I noticed a young woman with orange skin and white markings on her face walked up to us.

"Nice to see you again Ahsoka." Kanan said.

"Likewise, Kanan." the woman said.

Ahsoka?

"Who's this Kanan?" I asked.

"This is Ahsoka Tano, a Jedi, like us." Kanan replied.

"I've heard a lot about you from the Rebels, Zelara June. It's an honor to finally meet the Wolf Jedi of Lothal." Ahsoka said holding out her hand.

I smiled and grasped her armor-plated hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ahsoka." I said.

"So, why are you here?" Kanan asked.

"What I have to discuss is Jedi business." Ahsoka said.

Kanan and I glanced at each other and smiled.

"Guess we qualify." Kanan said.

"More than I do." Ahsoka said.

The three then walked in the Ghost and in Kanan's cabin.

"So, what's up?" Kanan asked.

"I've been monitoring transmissions from Mustafar to gain more information about the Sith Lord. Instead, I've learned more about his Inquisitors. It seems they have a secondary mission for retrievals." Ahsoka said.

"We already know they hunt surviving Jedi, but what else is new?" I asked.

"What else are they after?" Kanan asked.

Ahsoka paced around the room before continuing.

"I am guessing at this point. I managed to decipher and decode two sets of coordinates. I was just on my way to one of them now." Ahsoka said.

"And you want us to go after the second." Kanan said.

"We're in." I said, walking to the door.

Ahsoka smiled and followed us to the door.

"You should bring Ezra along with you." Ahsoka said.

"He's already briefed on the mission." Kanan said.

Kanan opened the door and Ezra fell inside. Ezra quickly got up and sheepishly smiled.

"Hey, guys..." Ezra said.

"Nosey as ever, Bridger." I said.

"Ahsoka said it was Jedi business."

Ahsoka couldn't help but smile.

"Bring Zeb as well. He proved himself against the Inquisitors before." Ahsoka said.

The three of us nodded in agreement.