The Wolf and The Crow {Part 3}

No introduction needed. As always, enjoy!

It was the next day and Kayla grew to love the base and everyone in it. She got along with everyone, especially Sabine.

Since they're both artists, I'm not entirely surprised.

I was out on the edge of the base training with the Lone Wolf Saber.

I know with absolute certainty that there are more secrets to this saber than what Atlas said. Only time will tell...

I stopped when I felt three recognizable presences coming my way. Turning around, I saw Kanan, Ezra, and Kayla.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey Z. How's the training going?" Kayla asked.

"Good, I guess."

"Well, why don't we help you train?" Ezra suggested.

"It'll be good training for the four of us." Kanan said.

"Sure, why not?"

The boys stood on the opposite side of Kayla and me. All at once, the four of us ignited our lightsabers.

"This should be fun." I said.

"You can say that again." Ezra said.

We charged at each other and our lightsabers collided. Raising my weapon, I brought it down on Kanan who swiftly moved out of the way. Kayla's lightsabers soon connected with Ezra's and Ezra got blown back by the impact.

"You're really strong, Kayla." Ezra said.

"Thanks, kid. You're not bad yourself." Kayla said.

Kanan was really putting on the pressure; I was lucky enough to keep up with his attacks.

"I swear Kanan, it's like you know my every move," I said.

"When you become blind, you basically know what move is coming next. You're just predictable." Kanan said.

"Oh yeah?"

Remembering a special trick Kayla and I did once, I looked her way and called out to her.

"Kayla, ZK 927!" I said.

Kayla nodded and pushed away Ezra. Kayla walked up to my side and sized up the boys.

"Whatever you guys have planned, it probably won't work." Ezra said, twirling his lightsaber.

"We'll see about that, kid." Kayla said.

When the boys ran up to us, Kayla and I raised our lightsabers to block their attack.

"Now!" I cried.

Kayla nodded and tossed me one of her lightsabers. When Ezra brought down his weapon, I locked down his blade in between the two that I had.

"Try getting out of this one, Ezra." I said.

When Ezra tried to pull out the blade, it was pointless. Grinning at my Padawan, I forced him on his back and pointed my lightsaber to claim my victory.

"Kayla!" I cried.

I tossed her back her lightsaber, and when she caught it, she did the same to Kanan.

"Check and mate, boys." Kayla said.

Deactivating our weapons, we helped the two Jedi on their feet.

"I have to admit, that was a good strategy." Kanan said.

"Thanks, Kanan." I said.

"You two weren't bad either. It has been a while since I have fought a formidable opponent such as yourselves." Kayla said.