Suggestions Are Now Open

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! First, I want to thank all of you for being with me through 2019. It wasn't my greatest year, but it wasn't my worst year either.

Secondly, I'm really glad you guys are enjoying this book. It means so much that you guys are enjoying my work. My writing is still a work in progress, but that's not stopping me from doing what I love!

Now that it's the New Year, I need NEW ideas; and that's where you guys come in. In the comments section below, tell me what I should write:

*Episode Based
*"Slice of Life" skit (random/ funny)
*Something of my own creation
*Your Ideas

I highly recommend that you put your own ideas into play. I want to see how creative you guys are. If you do, tell me what the part would be about, and I'll write it. Best of all, you'll get a shout out in the long run! If I decide to write about your idea, I'll give you a follow and a shout out. It's a win-win!

I really do hope you guys will continue to support me with this story. Personally, it's one of my favorites, and one of the best I've ever writen.

Don't worry, I have other stories and fanfictions on the way for you guys in this New Year.

Again, thank you all so much for being with me through 2019. Let's make 2020 the best year Wattpad has ever seen!

Happy New Year, and May the Force be with You!

💎DiamondJedi18