A Rebels Valentine's

Hey everyone! 💗Happy Valentine's Day💗 I'm not one for love and romance, but some of the Rebels sure are. Find out what happens this Valentine's Day in the galaxy. Enjoy!

"Really? Valentine's Day? Give me a break..." I said.

Valentine's Day is a day I despise. I hate it with a passion. I believed in love before, now... I don't know what to believe...

The Rebels and I were at Chopper Base, and Sabine had asked me about helping her with something for Valentine's Day.

"Come on, Zel. Can you at least come shopping with me and Hera?" Sabine asked.

I leaned my head back and sighed heavily.

"Fine..." I said.

"Thanks, Zel." Sabine said.

I gave her a small smile and nodded.

"So, when are we leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon. We're going to Dunoir. Ahsoka said that you know a good deal of people there," Sabine said.

"I have only been there once when Kanan, Ezra, Ahsoka, and I were gathering intel about Zunela's whereabouts... But, I am close to one of the shopkeepers." I said.

"Great. Can't wait for tomorrow."

I then looked at the Mandalorian with a glint of mischief in my eye.

"If you don't mind me asking, Sabine, but... who are you buying for...?" I asked.

Sabine's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

"It wouldn't be... Ezra, would it?" I asked.

"...Shut up, Zela..." Sabine said.

I chuckled and patted her shoulder.

"You're secret's safe with me... Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm guessing Hera's buying something for Kanan, right?" I asked.

"Yup. Only the best for her Jedi." Sabine said.

I let out a laugh and Sabine and I continued to talk and walk around the base.

Now I'm curious about what Sabine and Hera will buy for the boys...

Tomorrow came, and Hera, Sabine, and I were out and about, walking through the busy Dunoir, black market city. We then entered a shop and was greeted by a very familiar black droid.

"Good to see you, Reaper." I said.

Reaper let out a deep warble and whistled.

"Where's Rilo?" I asked.

"Right here." said a familiar voice.

I looked over at the counter and saw the smiling face of my Theilmar friend. I walked over to the counter with the girls in tow.

"Long time, no see, Zelara. How've you been?" he asked.

"Great. Your intel on Zunela was spot on," I said.

"That's great. So, who are your friends?"

"This is Sabine and Hera."

Rilo smiled and bowed his head.

"A pleasure. So, what can I do for you guys?" he asked.

"We're looking for some Valentine's Day gifts." Sabine said.

"Well, who are they for? If you describe their personality, I'm sure I can find something for you."

"You already know them, Rilo. Kanan and Ezra." I said.