Paintball Battle Royale

Hey everyone! This suggestion was given to me by my sis BlackCat2907 Thanks so much! Enjoy!

"Finally, a day off!" Ezra said happily.

I breathed out with an agreeing smile.

The Rebels and I finally got a day off. With everything that's been going on, getting one of these days was somewhat "unheard" of. But we're grateful we got one.

We were on Atallon enjoying the day, sometimes helping around the base. I was sitting with Ezra at the edge of the base, watching the Crawlers scurry across the earth.

"I feel like every time we get a day off; we never know how to spend it." Ezra said.

"I couldn't agree more." I said.

After a few seconds of silence, our comms went off. Then, Sabine's voice came through.

"Ezra, Zel, come back to the Ghost. I've got something to show you guys." Sabine said.

The two of us got up and made our way back to the Ghost. When we arrived, Kanan, Hera, and Zeb were already there.

"So, what's this about, Sabine?" Hera asked.

"I noticed all of us are bored since we're used to doing work or go on missions," Sabine explained.

"Yeah...?" I asked.

"I've been thinking; why don't we have a little challenge?"

What the Mandalorian said caught our attention.

"What kind of challenge are we talking about?" Zeb asked.

"I was thinking something with color." Sabine said.

I raised a curious brow.

"Color?" Ezra asked.

"I kind of expected us to have a day off sooner or later, so I made this." Sabine said.

She then pulled out a blaster that looked like her own.

"A blaster?" Ezra asked.

"Not just a blaster." Sabine said.

She then pointed the blaster at Ezra. Everyone stepped back in shock.

"Whoa, Sabine! What are you doing?" Kanan asked.

Not listening, she pulled the blaster's trigger. When the blast hit Ezra in the chest, nothing happened. We stared at Ezra, waiting for him to fall over. When I looked closer at his chest, there wasn't a wound at all, just a spot of light blue paint. I let out a heavy sigh of relief.

I thought Sabine went crazy for a second...

"Paint?" Ezra asked.

"Yup. A paintball blaster. It may look like a normal blaster, but it fires balls of paint instead." Sabine said.

"That's actually really cool." Zeb said.

The others and I nodded in agreement.

"So, what's the challenge?" Hera asked.

"It'll be a 5V1 battle royale; me against the five of you. You guys will have two minutes to find the paintball blasters I scattered around the base. I will have to try and make it back to the Ghost," Sabine explained.

"What are the rules?" I asked.

"You guys will have five lives and I'll have ten. The number of lives will decrease depending on how many times we get hit. If I can make it back to the Ghost with lives still intact, the game will be over, and I would win. If I'm able to take out all of your lives, I win, but if you could take out all of my lives before I get to the Ghost, you win."